Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

Public Apology to BlownChevy and Magnuson Products

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2005, 10:35 PM
? ? ? ? ? ?

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good to see you back among the living Ben.
Old 02-03-2005, 10:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Truck People = Good People
Old 10-17-2005, 10:10 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ahhh the warm fuzzy feelings! I cant belive after all that hard work you are selling that truck!
Old 10-29-2005, 10:41 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It Take A Big Hearted Man To Stand Their An Type What You Have And I Amglad You Have Got Some Better New To Follow.good Luck In The Future
Old 10-29-2005, 07:04 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BlownChevy
ahhh the warm fuzzy feelings! I cant belive after all that hard work you are selling that truck!
Yeah, nothin like them warm fuzzies, huh Brian?

Don't know about selling....the convergence of so many factors - the flood of new trucks sold below invoice over the past 90 days, gasoline prices, people not understanding exactly what this vehicle has, etc., I didn't even get a good bid on EBay. Don't know what to do now.

The dealer where I bought the truck sent me a letter telling me to bring it in so they could buy it. As it turns out they won't touch it because it's been lowered (their policy, which I understand), but after the guy who was working with me saw everything, he asked me to take him for a ride, so I did.

Once again I was reminded of how **** my truck is. Drives docile like stock, which I proved, until we got on the freeway and I punched it. "Holy ****!" he says. "I wasn't expecting that!!!" After a few miles we got off the freeway and turned around, at which time we got to see the *** end of the truck in front of us (accompanied by the complimentary rubber smell). A first for me in the AV.

"Well, we can't buy it, but man, let me see what I can do, I'm gonna make some calls. Holy **** man."
Old 10-30-2005, 01:56 AM
what a rush!

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Naked AV
Yeah, nothin like them warm fuzzies, huh Brian?

Don't know about selling....the convergence of so many factors - the flood of new trucks sold below invoice over the past 90 days, gasoline prices, people not understanding exactly what this vehicle has, etc., I didn't even get a good bid on EBay. Don't know what to do now.

The dealer where I bought the truck sent me a letter telling me to bring it in so they could buy it. As it turns out they won't touch it because it's been lowered (their policy, which I understand), but after the guy who was working with me saw everything, he asked me to take him for a ride, so I did.

Once again I was reminded of how **** my truck is. Drives docile like stock, which I proved, until we got on the freeway and I punched it. "Holy ****!" he says. "I wasn't expecting that!!!" After a few miles we got off the freeway and turned around, at which time we got to see the *** end of the truck in front of us (accompanied by the complimentary rubber smell). A first for me in the AV.

"Well, we can't buy it, but man, let me see what I can do, I'm gonna make some calls. Holy **** man."

does that mean your keeping it? if so, I expect to see you at the next trackday
Old 10-30-2005, 07:12 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Good luck trying to sell it man. This is NOT a good time to be selling a truck of any sort. If it got about 40mpg you could sell it.