Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

***Please Stay Away From Auto Dynamics West!!!***

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 01:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***Please Stay Away From Auto Dynamics West!!!***

Here is the story...............

I've been looking to purchase some interior pieces for my Silverado SS, specifically the Denali wood grab handle and AC vents as I already have the steering wheel and dash bezel. I originally sent Greg an email stating that I wanted the grab handle first and he replied that he had them in stock and ready to ship. I replied that I was local and I could just pick them up. He tells me that he doesn't have them like he stated. I've been talking to this tool (putting it nicely) from Auto Dynamics West for about a month and everytime I have spoken with him, he has given me the run around. IT'S BEEN A DAMN MONTH ALREADY!!!!!!!! Last time I talked to him which was over a week ago, he didn't have the AC vents and was going to order them for me and told me to contact him today. Keep in mind there have been times where he didn't have the grab handle either after I talked to him and sent emails. So I call him and he tells me he'll call the factory because he doesn't have them again and he'll call me back. Ten minutes go by and he calls me back telling me that they will ship them out 3 day today so he should get them on Tuesday. Should be Wednesday, shows how smart he is! So I say fine and hang up with him. I'm already pissed off again because he was supposed to have them today or at the very least ordered them. This guy didn't even order them like he told me last week. All this time I have offered to pay for the items and he has said nothing about it.

So as I think about it more and more, I figure I might as well pay for the grab handle at least so he can't say he doesn't have it come Wednesday when the AC vents are SUPPOSED to be here. I call him back offering to pay for the grab handle saying I just don't want any excuses come Wednesday and how I've been dealing with this for over a month and it's getting old. The guy tells me to buy them elsewhere, he doesn't need this and hangs up on me. Can you ******* believe that???? After a month of being patient and being given the run around, he treats me like that. After I've been soo patient with his bullshit every week?

So I'm just putting this out there for anyone looking at him for some product. He is very undependable, irresponsible, and his customer service just plain sucks @$$! It's hard to believe that someone who deals with the public selling things will treat someone who has been very patient and dealt with his lies like that.

He is messing with the wrong person. I will go out of my way to make sure he doesn't get any business from here on out. So whatever you do STAY AWAY FROM Auto Dynamics West!!!!

Also, I have all the emails to back up what I have said! This is no bullshit!!!!!
Old 12-22-2006, 05:30 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

thanks for the warning.