INTERNAL ENGINE MODIFICATIONS Valvetrain |Heads | Strokers | Design | Assembly

Quick Q: Measuring Base Circle.

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 11:46 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sleek silverado
Did you get a different cam?
Yea but keep that on the DL. I have only told Rusty, Brent and a few others.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by FarmerBeau

ill keep it on the dl if you call comp and get the damn base circle specs cause now its driving me mad.....

and if you dont get that goin soon... im gonna come do it for you... and if i come do it.... your gonna owe me ALOT of beer..... not to mention gas money
Old 12-11-2006, 11:55 PM
Sexy Party Mod

I still need my progressive controller, purge kit, plugs, FPSS and some serious tunage before i go to the track. Cam and dang ol' driveshaft go in first. I got a lightning buddy in my carclub that needs an assdragging. Ill get it done asap!
Old 12-11-2006, 11:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

I still need my progressive controller, purge kit, plugs, FPSS and some serious tunage before i go to the track. Cam and dang ol' driveshaft go in first. I got a lightning buddy in my carclub that needs an assdragging. Ill get it done asap!

you need a progressive N2O controller??? or do you have one and need to install it?
Old 12-12-2006, 12:11 AM
Sexy Party Mod

I still need those things. I have the rest already.

I have a whole Harris wet kit including MSD digital window switch, auto heater and a super sexy bottle bracket. I just have to get a few more saftey products and such to make it run right. I still need the burst disc that has threads so i can make a blowdown tube. I want it all to be legal with the track officials. I have only a little bit left but when i do the kit, its gonna be a very well thought out and very nice looking kit with looming, stainless trim switch pannels, and i wanna custom fab some stainless bracketry to top it all off. Its gonna be something i take my time on and make it look presentable. Im in no hurry so it wont be half *** like the rest of my projects.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

so what the hell... get a credit card.... and lets get the bastard done... a few cases of beer and well have it knocked out
Old 12-12-2006, 12:52 AM
TECH Senior Member

I still need those things. I have the rest already.

I have a whole Harris wet kit including MSD digital window switch, auto heater and a super sexy bottle bracket. I just have to get a few more saftey products and such to make it run right. I still need the burst disc that has threads so i can make a blowdown tube. I want it all to be legal with the track officials. I have only a little bit left but when i do the kit, its gonna be a very well thought out and very nice looking kit with looming, stainless trim switch pannels, and i wanna custom fab some stainless bracketry to top it all off. Its gonna be something i take my time on and make it look presentable. Im in no hurry so it wont be half *** like the rest of my projects.
That drag mustang I built i was telling you about.... before we went twins.... we were squeezing it... We have a Holley NOS brand progressive nitrous controller... I think its in a box in my shop... if its there i will ship it to your *** just to get your hooptie back on the road....

its may be a little scratched but i think all of the wiring and relays are all intact.

if your interested lemem know and ill look into it tomorrow....

the controller i think can handle a max of 8 solenoids
Old 12-12-2006, 12:54 AM
Sexy Party Mod

Originally Posted by CHEVRACER83
That drag mustang I built i was telling you about.... before we went twins.... we were squeezing it... We have a Holley NOS brand progressive nitrous controller... I think its in a box in my shop... if its there i will ship it to your *** just to get your hooptie back on the road....

its may be a little scratched but i think all of the wiring and relays are all intact.

if your interested lemem know and ill look into it tomorrow....

the controller i think can handle a max of 8 solenoids
PM sent!
Old 12-12-2006, 01:00 AM
TECH Senior Member

pm recieved...
Old 12-12-2006, 01:19 AM
TECH Addict

I would love to see you drag Rusty all the way down the track. Your secret is safe. I can't wait to see his face.

Quick Reply: Quick Q: Measuring Base Circle.