Notices
GMT K2xx Trucks General Discussion 2014+ Trucks | General Discussion

no 6.2 LTZs "on the ground"

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 11:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default no 6.2 LTZs "on the ground"

I just had my favorite dealer run a locate and he replied that there are still no 6.2 trucks on the ground with the LTZ build. If I want one I'll have to order. Fine with me, if I eventually really go for a '14. If I can't get exactly what I want I'd rather just sit tight with my '11 for a while longer than compromise. Ditto if I find one and can't bargain them down low enough.
Old 12-05-2013, 12:25 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by NKPPhil
I just had my favorite dealer run a locate and he replied that there are still no 6.2 trucks on the ground with the LTZ build. If I want one I'll have to order. Fine with me, if I eventually really go for a '14. If I can't get exactly what I want I'd rather just sit tight with my '11 for a while longer than compromise. Ditto if I find one and can't bargain them down low enough.
Yeah I'm with you on the bargain! Ha I will buy one next year, but if the money isnt right I'll just wait..I'm NOT giving 50k for a truck! Maybe a little over 40 but not 50 for sure!!
Old 12-05-2013, 02:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

I've been quoted just under $42K for ECSB, 4WD, LTZ, LTZ Plus, Max Trailering, 6.2, Fold-A-Cover tonneau and a bunch of little stuff totaling about $49K list. Not too bad for a start, and I haven't even started beating on them yet.

The most surprising thing to me this year is the $2,800 upgrade cost for a CC over the EC. Holy crap!
Old 12-05-2013, 07:57 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

There maybe no 6.2s on the ground in Portland but there are many on the ground within 500 miles

First i sent you a link of one in Evert WA.2 weeks ago.

today i went on the chevy site to run a locate what i found was 1 port orchard Wa. 5 in wheat ridge Co. some in Boise 1 in ID falls 1 in Rex ID 1 in UT at Ken Garff chev

Found 4 GMCs 2 in Wa those were double cabs,didnt run GMC crews
Old 12-05-2013, 08:05 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by gonzo 6.2
There maybe no 6.2s on the ground in Portland but there are many on the ground within 500 miles

First i sent you a link of one in Evert WA.2 weeks ago.

today i went on the chevy site to run a locate what i found was 1 port orchard Wa. 5 in wheat ridge Co. some in Boise 1 in ID falls 1 in Rex ID 1 in UT at Ken Garff chev

Found 4 GMCs 2 in Wa those were double cabs,didnt run GMC crews
Man I'd love drive one , I'm sure it will be worth the weight .

Speaking of. 6.2s how's your Maggied 6.2 running ?
Old 12-05-2013, 09:00 PM
TECH Regular

I've been quoted just under $42K for ECSB, 4WD, LTZ, LTZ Plus, Max Trailering, 6.2, Fold-A-Cover tonneau and a bunch of little stuff totaling about $49K list. Not too bad for a start, and I haven't even started beating on them yet.

The most surprising thing to me this year is the $2,800 upgrade cost for a CC over the EC. Holy crap!
After having my CC I will have to stick with the CC! As much as I drive an as far as I go I love the extra room. Plus I usually always have at least 2 or 3 people with me. So it's nice to have. But I understand everyone doesn't need the CC but just me personally, I gotta have it! Ha!! What I do like about the new EC is the doors, they look so much better!
Old 12-05-2013, 11:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 8UALIVE
After having my CC I will have to stick with the CC! As much as I drive an as far as I go I love the extra room. Plus I usually always have at least 2 or 3 people with me. So it's nice to have. But I understand everyone doesn't need the CC but just me personally, I gotta have it! Ha!! What I do like about the new EC is the doors, they look so much better!
HEY BROS LETS GET THE VERNACULAR RIGHT,ITS DOUBLE CAB.. EC ARE GONE AND DONE. am i yelling?
Old 12-05-2013, 11:36 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by TIM Z
Man I'd love drive one , I'm sure it will be worth the weight .

Speaking of. 6.2s how's your Maggied 6.2 running ?
Hey Tim'er
Thanks for asking ,the ol girl has been flawless with spot on tune,no signs of weakness never any check engine lights,towed 27ft, travel trailer logged approx 1K miles since early spring and no issues.

Am i flogging it a lot,yes.do i beat it ? no.its always up to temp before going past 1/4 throttle,done two oil changes both times oil was down 1/4 quart in 3k miles just like it did N/A,oil condition after 3K looks the same.

All that being said doesnt mean she wont gernade tomorrow,modded **** does that.Very please with PKG. But just like every modder you always crave more so im fight'n that off......for today

Sorry NPK for stepping on your thread
Name:  2013-11-20102634.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  110.8 KB

Last edited by gonzo 6.2; 12-07-2013 at 11:24 AM.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by gonzo 6.2
Hey Tim'er
Thanks for asking ,the ol girl has been flawless with spot on tune,no signs of weakness never any check engine lights,towed 27ft, travel trailer logged approx 1K miles since early spring and no issues.

Am i flogging it a lot,yes.do i beat it ? no.its always up to temp before going past 1/4 throttle,done two oil changes both times oil was down 1/4 quart in 3k miles just like it did N/A,oil condition after 3K looks the same.

All that being said doesnt mean she wont gernade tomorrow,modded **** does that.Very please with PKG. But just like every modder you always crave more so im fight'n that off......for today

Sorry NPK for stepping on your thread
No sweat, buddy. If I had your setup I'd be talking about it every time I had to force myself to get out from behind the wheel.

Thanks also for that other post about the 6.2s you located. Wonder why my dealer didn't mention those? I'll have to ding him.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:30 PM
TECH Veteran

No sweat, buddy. If I had your setup I'd be talking about it every time I had to force myself to get out from behind the wheel.

Thanks also for that other post about the 6.2s you located. Wonder why my dealer didn't mention those? I'll have to ding him.

NKP
go to chevy .com click on shopping tools click on chat type in "would you please run locate for 014 1/2 ton double cab 4x4 std box 6.2 within 500 mi. of your zip code"

once you get the vin and zip codes you can look at MSRP either on the dealers site or through chevy.com search there inventory you will get better info.

no need to give chat person to much info or specifics,only if there were a pile of them out there.

http://www.chevrolet.com/

Quick Reply: no 6.2 LTZs "on the ground"