GMT 900 Trucks General Discussion 2007 - 2013 Trucks | General Discussion

New 2010 CC Sierra 6.2L--- YEAH!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 04:39 PM
cam
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JetBlack98Z
Tdub 23, I went to the local dealership yesterday to figure out how i'd go about ordering a 6.2 in MBM. After a long drawn out process they told me that there is only one way I could order the 6.2 and that was with the Max trailering package, does yours have that package ? I was pretty pissed to find out they didn't offer the color with the Texas edition or Power tech package. Lemme know please.
? just go to GM's website and click build and price. You'll see the options buttons staring right atcha. Once you select all the options you want click download PDF. Print that off and take it to the dealer. Worked for me just as easy as that
Old 03-16-2011, 04:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cam
? just go to GM's website and click build and price. You'll see the options buttons staring right atcha. Once you select all the options you want click download PDF. Print that off and take it to the dealer. Worked for me just as easy as that
I Way beyond that point cam, but thanks for the suggestion. I already optioned it out online myself, but the database they have is a bit more specific (Like you can only get the MBM 6.2L with the max trailering package etc..) I might end up in a Pure silver metallic one or Blue granite metallic one.
Old 03-16-2011, 04:58 PM
cam
TECH Addict

I see I didnt fully understand it seemed a simple solution. Good luck I hope you get what your after. Whatever happens your gonna love that 6.2
Old 03-17-2011, 10:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cam
I see I didnt fully understand it seemed a simple solution. Good luck I hope you get what your after. Whatever happens your gonna love that 6.2
Indeed, First mod on the ajenda is a Pat G. Tune ! I can't wait
Old 03-17-2011, 11:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

I'mk still waiting to tune mine, I don't know whay. I'll hafta runa a scan first and dig around a little bit........
Old 03-17-2011, 12:25 PM
cam
TECH Addict

Indeed, First mod on the ajenda is a Pat G. Tune ! I can't wait
Yeah I had him spec my VVT Cam so I cant wait to get that thing running. I have access to a very talented local tuner but hes a Corvette guy mainly so hasnt tuned VVT yet. For that reason I wish I was closer to PatG or Geoff to get my VVT tuned. Im going at it myself for the most part. Ive got all summer to dial it in so hopefully I get it sorted out by then LOL
Old 03-18-2011, 09:56 PM
Staging Lane

Tdub 23, I went to the local dealership yesterday to figure out how i'd go about ordering a 6.2 in MBM. After a long drawn out process they told me that there is only one way I could order the 6.2 and that was with the Max trailering package, does yours have that package ? I was pretty pissed to find out they didn't offer the color with the Texas edition or Power tech package. Lemme know please.

Mine in not the Max Trailer Package. It does have the tranny cooler but instead of 3.73s I have 3.42s with the Z60 Street Performance Package. This was not a special order. It was sitting on the lot.
Old 03-19-2011, 12:44 AM
Man Motor club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He's full of crap. I have the NHT package with 3.73s, but I did that on purpose. BrutalSierra's truck is a 6.2 with 3.42s, as well as the above poster and several other guys on here. If they can't get one for you, take your business elsewhere.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

That truck is def my dream truck... Looks great!!

:ha il:
Old 03-20-2011, 10:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rjwz28
He's full of crap. I have the NHT package with 3.73s, but I did that on purpose. BrutalSierra's truck is a 6.2 with 3.42s, as well as the above poster and several other guys on here. If they can't get one for you, take your business elsewhere.
I wish it were true man, but here is a direct quote from GMC

TEXAS EDITION
includes Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI Flex-Fuel engine, (S84) 4 - 20" x 8.5" (50.8 cm x 21.6 cm) chrome-clad aluminum wheels, (DL8) outside heated power-adjustable, chrome-capped, manual-folding mirrors, (Z82) trailering package, (CJ2) dual-zone automatic air conditioning, (UPF) Bluetooth for phone, (UK3) steering wheel-mounted audio controls, (UUI) AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback, (AG1) driver 6-way power seat adjuster, (T96) front fog lamps, (A60) locking tailgate, (PPA) EZ-lift tailgate, bodyside moldings with chrome accents, chrome door handles and Texas emblem badging.
(Requires delivery to residents of TX/OK/LA and select counties in New Mexico, Arkansas, Kansas and Mississippi. Not available with Fleet or Government order types. Liftgate bezel is Black if (UVC) rearview camera system is ordered. Not available with exterior color (37U) Midnight Blue Metallic or (GGU) Gray Green Metallic. Not available with any SEO options.)

I wish i could find an explanation for this lol.

Quick Reply: New 2010 CC Sierra 6.2L--- YEAH!