Custom Gauge? - PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

GMT 900 Trucks General Discussion 2007 - 2013 Trucks | General Discussion

Custom Gauge?

Old 05-16-2018, 08:19 PM   #1  
Staging Lane

Default Custom Gauge?

Has anyone had any luck with ordering custom gauge faces? I would like a 7K tack and 140-150 MPH. Iíve read that there is a way to program the gauge cluster to work, is this possible with HP Tuners? There is an old post on here but was looking for up to date information. Here is a referenced site, https://www.blackcatcustom.com/index.htm
13chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 08:30 PM   #2  
TECH Junkie

HP Tuners has no functions outside the PCM/TCM and the FPCM. There is no BCM support or anything like that.

Some other tool would have to be used to alter the sweep of the gauges, if that was even possible.
FFDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 08:36 PM   #3  
Staging Lane

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFDP View Post
HP Tuners has no functions outside the PCM/TCM and the FPCM. There is no BCM support or anything like that.

Some other tool would have to be used to alter the sweep of the gauges, if that was even possible.
Got cha, so donít waste my money. It would have to be functional for me to pull the trigger.
13chevy is offline   Reply With Quote