GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

what does everyone do

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2003, 10:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: what does everyone do

I think you'll do just fine there Jeff........without me. :p

Notice I said commercial work also. I only do residential stuff for family or damsels in distress.
Yeah I'm not to worried.....did I mention free ? Just kidding. It's a 20x19 room plus I have to do the ceiling. It'll be a good winter project while my truck is getting it's custom paint. Not telling what the color will be yet.
Old 07-16-2003, 11:43 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am 20 and single no kids. I work full time at a grocery store. I do pretty much everything but I am not a manager yet. I also work part time as a delivery driver.
Old 07-17-2003, 12:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am 20 and single no kids. I work full time at a grocery store called HEB. I do pretty much everything but I am not a manager yet. I also work part time at a post office.
Dude, I used to work @ HEB during H.S. and my 1st year of college. I really like working there except when I had to work late on the weekends.

File
Old 07-17-2003, 02:38 AM
TECH Junkie

25 (26 in three weeks) no wife or kids that I know of:

I worked as a car sellsman selling these things for three years, 70 hours a week, and one day (on my 25 birthday) I reallised I didnt want to be 40 and selling cars still so I went back to school

Majoring Natural sciense (earth sciense) with a dual Minor in History and Mathematics.

Wow it take a paragraph just to say that; think of all the classes is have to take.

Now I am a truancy officer at a High School to pay for the toys. It is the funest job I have ever had. Its like being half way between a bouncer and a babysitter.
Old 07-17-2003, 02:46 AM
Banned

what does a truancy officer do VELVET?
Old 07-17-2003, 02:57 AM
TECH Junkie

I look for the bad kids doing bad things. You know ditching class, setting fire to things/students, getting high in the bathroom, beating eachother up, you know half way between a bouncer and a babysitter, good times.

I got asked to the prom twice. ya know schools been out for three mounths those girls might be 18 now....
Old 07-17-2003, 03:05 AM
Banned

yeah, i've gone to prom both years since i graduated high school...hehe they were both hotties though so it was ok!!!!
Old 07-17-2003, 07:03 AM
Launching!

28,married, a 4 month old and I work as a pc tech for one of the largest engineering firms in the world.
Lar
Old 07-17-2003, 02:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Well, I am still in college (have ~5 semesters to go!) full time and it takes it toll on me. 12 hrs in the Fall/Spring and 6 over the Summer to get caught up. I am attending UTA and will be majoring in Business Finance/Real Estate when I declare my major.

I also work full time in new home sales for a company called: Classic Century Homes. I have been working here for over a year and it is far better than my old job...waiter. This allows me to study (hahaha, right) when I need to, stay online, relax, and do basically whatever.

I like vehicles and they cost a pretty penny to have fun with. Mod money comes after everything else is paid up...which doesn't happen to often.
Old 07-17-2003, 07:26 PM
Teching In

26, Single, no kids (that I know of)... I'm an applications developer. I build mostly Intranet/Extranet web applications... good pay, but I'm not really happy with what I do. I would like to come in to a LOT of money, and just restore old (GM) cars to sell for a living!