Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Reinwald interview!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2003, 09:36 AM
MOOBIES Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Reinwald interview!

Marine Corps General Reinwald was interviewed on the radio the other day and you have to read his reply to the lady who interviewed him concerning guns and children. Regardless of how you feel about gun laws you gotta love this!!!!

This is one of the best comeback lines of all time. It is a portion of a National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a female broadcaster and US Marine Corps General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL REINWALD: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

GENERAL REINWALD: Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

The radio went silent and the interview ended. All over America, people were thinking: Semper Fi, Marine !
Old 08-26-2003, 09:41 AM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Reinwald interview!

Classic!
Old 08-26-2003, 09:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BWaahahahahahahaha....I LOVE IT!!!!! I totally agree, the little bastards over in other countries are being trained to hate us from birth. Teach the kids how to shoot and with a little rienforcment of what this country stands for. The first one that bitches or complains about what we are doing overseas, eliminate them from the gene pool! Now STFU woman and don't ask stupid questions to a Marine that has probably done something in his career directly or indirectly to save your life already. BITCH!
Old 08-26-2003, 09:56 AM
TECH Veteran

Kick ***! Well said Greg!
Old 08-26-2003, 10:19 AM
MOOBIES Moderator

BWaahahahahahahaha....I LOVE IT!!!!! I totally agree, the little bastards over in other countries are being trained to hate us from birth. Teach the kids how to shoot and with a little rienforcment of what this country stands for. The first one that bitches or complains about what we are doing overseas, eliminate them from the gene pool! Now STFU woman and don't ask stupid questions to a Marine that has probably done something in his career directly or indirectly to save your life already. BITCH!
Bravo sir...BRAVO!!!
Old 08-26-2003, 08:56 PM
12 Second Club

to bad not everyone thinks like this. think it would solve a lot of problems now a days. everyones just to much of a puss.
Nicely put greg!
Old 08-26-2003, 08:59 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

That is absolutely AWESOME!!!!

Reinwald and Greg.
Old 08-27-2003, 01:53 AM
TECH Addict

HAHAHA radio goes silent no $h!t lol
Old 08-27-2003, 03:49 AM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula

AWESOME!

Wish I coulda heard it. Anyone know where I can download the clip?