Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Ok, that's it! We need our own video!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2004, 11:07 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ok, that's it! We need our own video!

I have been thinking about this for a few months now and after seeing the SilveradoSS video I htink we need to do it.

We need to get a bunch of our videos of racing at the track, the street, burnouts, offroading or whatever, pics would be good too for those who don't have video, and put em togethr and make a Trucks of LS1Tech.com video...

I mean there are a lot of us that have been around awhile and it gets to almost feel like a brotherhood and I think a kick *** video would sum it all up!

I'm not really good with vids but if no one else has the skills I can get it done. I can talk to a buddy and have him help out also if need be. I'd just rather have someone that has the software and skills to do it. Something exciting like the LS1 videos (Havok and such).

What do you guys think?
Old 11-18-2004, 11:15 AM
TECH Addict

That sounds like a sweet idea to me. Unfortunately, I dont know how impressive my truck would be compared to others in here (like yours). I just got some recent pics with the truck lowered with the new wheels though
Of course I could slap on the n20 kit in the next week or so and get a track run for the video... I mean, ****, Ive got to show my support!!!
Old 11-18-2004, 11:29 AM
12 Second Truck Club

You're would definately be in the video bro!

I don't want people to get the wrong idea though. The trucks dont all have to be fast or anything. Even a stock truck can do a burnout, even if you have to water down the driveway

Besides, we need some bling in the video too. Not all of us are speed demons so I think everyone should be included, even the Bling guys Who the hell wants to see a bunch of quick stock looking blue trucks throughout the video? (blue is the fast color BTW)
Old 11-18-2004, 11:33 AM
14 Second Truck Club

Thats a good idea. Imagine how many trucks would be on there. I know one truck that is going to be on there for sure(Parish).
Old 11-18-2004, 11:53 AM
TECH Addict

Im definately in. If enough people are interested maybe this should be made into a sticky. We can then decide who to send pics/ video to and come up with some sort of plan to do this. I think it would be very cool. Who wouldnt want to get in on it??
Old 11-18-2004, 11:55 AM
MOOBIES Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by F8L Z71
You're would definately be in the video bro!

I don't want people to get the wrong idea though. The trucks dont all have to be fast or anything. Even a stock truck can do a burnout, even if you have to water down the driveway

Besides, we need some bling in the video too. Not all of us are speed demons so I think everyone should be included, even the Bling guys Who the hell wants to see a bunch of quick stock looking blue trucks throughout the video? (blue is the fast color BTW)
Not only yeah, but HELL YEAH! And yes, blue trucks are the ish!

And, some of us "bling" guys can add more than good looks to the video.
Old 11-18-2004, 12:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Do they have to be LSX based trucks? I have a couple vids of my supercharged 96 beating some cars at the track.
Old 11-18-2004, 12:08 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by jimbo95z28
Do they have to be LSX based trucks? I have a couple vids of my supercharged 96 beating some cars at the track.
We can ahmmer out the details later but I don't see why it would have to be LSx based. If you are a supporting member of these forums then as long as it's a truck it shouldn't matter what motor is in it IMO. The majority could make it a simple vote.
Old 11-18-2004, 12:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

me vs eclipse
Right click "save as"

me vs wrx
Right click "save as" Work warning on this one if you have the sound turned up. The guys videotaping it decided that they wanted to cuss throughout the video.

Oh, and the primer spot on the back of the truck is where I was beating a Stealth RT twin turbo, then he lost control and ran into the back of me.

If you want to put them in then feel free, and if not then it is no big deal.

Aaron
Old 11-18-2004, 12:30 PM
MOOBIES Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I say we only allow turbo trucks if their turbos are mounted where there "supposed" to be mounted.

Quick Reply: Ok, that's it! We need our own video!