Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

My luck just sucks a huge one

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 10:10 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What wheels? I want pics. If they are the ones on ranwalks sig they are pretty nice.
Old 06-14-2005, 12:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

I made me a gasket for the plate and my ses code went away. That is a good thing. I'm going to get my bottle warmer installed today, and I'm getting the bottle filled tomorrow to try out the setup. I finally found a place I could live with on the wide open switch, and I have to do some cleaning up on the wires once I see that everything is working.

I'll be ordering my tires for the wheels Monday. I'll get some pics up as soon as I get them on.

Will- its a set of SS wheels. I thought they would really match out good with what I'm trying to accomplish on the looks category.
Old 06-14-2005, 01:23 PM
TECH Junkie

My wallet was stolen in Nashville. Things are rough all over.
Old 06-14-2005, 03:45 PM
Truck addict

Originally Posted by slowprocess
I made me a gasket for the plate and my ses code went away. That is a good thing. I'm going to get my bottle warmer installed today, and I'm getting the bottle filled tomorrow to try out the setup. I finally found a place I could live with on the wide open switch, and I have to do some cleaning up on the wires once I see that everything is working.

I'll be ordering my tires for the wheels Monday. I'll get some pics up as soon as I get them on.

Will- its a set of SS wheels. I thought they would really match out good with what I'm trying to accomplish on the looks category.
i can't believe it needed a gasket. mine just popped back in no problem. remember to cut those two loops on the msd window switch. otherwise it won't fire off. if you need a jet size chart, go here http://home.ican.net/~jsetter/nitrous.html#jet

that is what i go by.

EDIT: throw the ngk tr6's in there as well. 15 mins is worth it.
Old 06-14-2005, 05:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Thanks John. I'm going to screw around with that warmer alittle this afternoon when I get home from work. Like I said earlier, I'm going to test the kit out tomorrow afternoon and hopefully I'll be hitting the 100 shot by Saturday night.
Old 06-14-2005, 05:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

You're not the only one with a sh#tty past few days, I don't even want to talk about mine right now! I am sorry to hear that you are having the same luck as me, I wish nobody had to go through this kind of crap.
Old 06-14-2005, 10:07 PM
Launching!

Will- its a set of SS wheels. I thought they would really match out good with what I'm trying to accomplish on the looks category. [/QUOTE]

I was thinking of a bumper myself but I'm not sure. You get one?
Get yin tires I want pics.
Old 06-15-2005, 02:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

mine has been pretty shitty. monday i installed all the under hood nitous hardware, noids, nosle, lines well today i popped the hood and the bolt had backed out and the noids were laying on the intake. iam glad that is as far as they fell. also i still havent got my damb ypipe in,
Old 06-15-2005, 07:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

It should be in today John, my tracking # says it will be there today. I gotta tell you about my most recent tranny story, give me a call later, if you don't read about it by then!
Old 06-15-2005, 02:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Slowprocess:

Where do you work, is it in Cleveland? I lived in Cleveland in 1990/91 and worked at D&L before they closed down.

Are the mosquitoes still as bad as they used to be this time of year?

Quick Reply: My luck just sucks a huge one