Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

Is fullsizechevy.com down??

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2003, 08:16 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is fullsizechevy.com down??

OK, is it just me or is www.fullsizechevy.com down? Trying to get into the forum area and keep getting the stupid screen that acts like it's down or just not there. Anybody else experiencing this?
Old 12-19-2003, 08:25 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yep me too.
Old 12-19-2003, 08:26 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula

It isn't working for me either.
But

I hope it's down...I think that place is pretty much worthless anyway
Old 12-19-2003, 08:32 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Chingon
But

oh well each his own... I like it.
Old 12-19-2003, 10:04 PM
Teching In

yeah i think its down, i dunno what the deal is over there sometimes i wonder about that place like the banning of certain members and things, ah not my place to question... Later Yall
Old 12-20-2003, 06:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yup its down....i go here and fsc pretty equaliy..i have to say the main reason i even go to fsc is because they have good info for my old *** obs pig
Old 12-20-2003, 12:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

fsc.com is ok.... It's not exaclty my type since it's not performance oriented.
Old 12-20-2003, 12:30 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Chingon
But

There are too many assclowns there for me. Hardly anyone wants to help you out...they assume you know everything already. They try to match wits with me and get owned, it is so damn funny. Even other members there clown on the ones getting owned. Screw them.
Old 12-21-2003, 12:05 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Hit Man X
There are too many assclowns there for me. Hardly anyone wants to help you out...they assume you know everything already. They try to match wits with me and get owned, it is so damn funny. Even other members there clown on the ones getting owned. Screw them.
Didnt stop you from asking about your axle seals and getting the answer you needed.

There are very knowledgeable people over there.........so dont make a blanket statement making it sounds like your the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I have no problem with them. Its one of the better off-road oriented sites there is. Every site has its better qualities than the other.......
Old 12-21-2003, 12:19 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 1BADHD
Didnt stop you from asking about your axle seals and getting the answer you needed.

There are very knowledgeable people over there.........so dont make a blanket statement making it sounds like your the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I have no problem with them. Its one of the better off-road oriented sites there is. Every site has its better qualities than the other.......

Yeah I was helped on that thread (and from you too )...on another regarding torsion bar cranking I got the 3rd degree from some jackasses on there...even after I explained that the sticky did not help me out. It dragged on for like 3 pages until a Mod locked it, it was insane. It is more hit/miss for me...I just get annoyed by the punks there. That is all.

I never said I am all knowning by any means, just when I ask something I do not need to get a smart *** reply no matter how trivial that question may be. The whole feeling I get from that site is just poor. I try to help out all the n00bs on this site and others even after the same question is asked repeatedly. Like 4L60E stuff...I repeat that more often than anything. Why? B/c the search feature isn't always up or accessable and it may be easier for me to explain in a paragraph than to tell them off and to use the search box.

Their audio forum is good too, I figured out how to bi-amp my 3 way components from there and learned of B-Quiet deadener.

Quick Reply: Is fullsizechevy.com down??