GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

NBS Escalade AWD Front Diff and Tcase

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2017, 01:01 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NBS Escalade AWD Transfer Case

Pulled from a 2004 Escalade with a blown motor (lost oil pressure due to pump failure). Both units worked perfectly fine when pulled from the truck, which had 140k miles on it. Was going to take a crack at doing a full rebuild/refresh of the front diff myself to save $$ on replacing the one in my wife's 2006 Esky (has the dreaded carrier bearing whine). However I realized after a couple months of it just sitting on the floor in my garage that I just don't have the spare time to do it so I figured I'd let it go to someone else who needs it. The T-case I didn't really need but the guy parting out the 2004 Esky made me a good package deal on both parts so I just grabbed it for a "just in case" spare. Tcase he said was a factory rebuilt unit so the mileage is way less on it than the rest of the drivetrain (that's why he bought the truck to part out because he needed the Tcase but he has a 2002 Esky and didn't realize the Tcase was incompatible with his truck). Anyways, is like to get $400/obo.. I've checked LKQ and eBay and similar used units are going for double my asking price so I don't think it's unreasonable. But hey, cash talks! I'll post pics when I get home but anyone interested can text me directly for fastest response: (7seven4) 2six1 - 5zero7four

Last edited by OneBadSSS; 07-16-2017 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Diff sold. Modified post to reflect that.