GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

GM alarms for sale, rolled back prices!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 05:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GM alarms for sale, rolled back prices!!!

OK, the Walmart smiley face stopped by and rolled back my prices! Bottom line, I need to get rid of the rest of these alarms and keyless entrys. New prices are in bold.

--ALL OF THESE ARE BRAND NEW IN BLUE GM STAMPED BOXES--

GM VSS 2000 - this is a very basic alarm. It passively arms itself when you close the last door. Has door trigger and parking light output also. Or you can program it to arm with the push of the valet button. $20 shipped. I have 5 of these.

GM VSS 2100 - same as the 2000 but this has the starter kill feature. Disables your starter wire so your car can't be started with a screwdriver or whatever. $25 shipped. I have 1 of these.

GM VSS 2200 - This is a full featured alarm system without keyless, stand alone system. Has door trigger, parking light output and a shock sensor. This has the FACTORY GM remotes. Remotes say, ARM, DISARM and have the little red horn button for panic. Has a multitone siren. $50 shipped. I have 2 of these.

GM VSS 3000 - This is a full featured alarm system, with door trigger, parking light output, and shock sensor. Has keyless entry built in. Comes with 2 GM factory remotes with Lock and Unlock buttons along with the little red horn button for panic. Has a multi tone siren. $100 shipped. I have 2 of these.

GM VSC 3200 - This is a cool one. If you have factory keyless entry. Doesn't even have to be a GM vehicle, you can use this unit to turn your factory keyless entry remotes into full featured alarms with door trigger, multi tone siren, and shock sensor. Very easy to put in, just ties in with the factory unit. $75 shipped. I have 5 of these.

GM VSC 3400 - <---NBS TRUCK OWNERS---> This is an awsome product. I know it will work with the new body style GM full size trucks/suvs, might work with the other newer GMs too, I'll have to find out. With this you get a module and harnesses that you plug into the body control module under your steering column. Basicly you just drop your lower dash(2 7mm screws) and unplug these 3 plugs, plug them into this unit and then plug the plugs out of this unit back into the body control module. Hook up a couple power wires coming off the side of this unit and it turns your factory keyless entry into a full featured alarm! Has a multitone siren. Very easy to install!! Have an alarm with door triggers and shock sensor in 30min on your truck! $135 shipped. I have 4 of these!!

GM VSC 4000 - This is a full featured alarm much similar to the 3000 except that it has the relays built on for dome light supervision and trunk pop. Also has door trigger, parking light output and a shock sensor. You can use the trunk pop wire for other functons other than trunk pop if you don't have a trunk. Has the factory GM remotes with it also. Along with a multi tone siren. $120 shipped. I have 2 of these.

These are all brand new in the box. The remotes that come with the ones that list a remote are the SAME remotes that GM uses when they give you remotes for keyless entry etc. They say GM on them. I accept money orders, cashier's checks, or personal checks. I will ship out within 24 to 48 hours of receiving payment and will give email when I receive and when I ship. Hurry, I know these won't last long. email- blackdeathm3@yahoo.com
Old 04-20-2004, 07:45 PM
Teching In

Got anything with remote start?
Old 04-20-2004, 07:59 PM
On The Tree

no, but most of these models have outputs so that you can add an add-on remote start system. they work well with each other.
Old 04-20-2004, 09:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you have an original GM remote for my 02 Sierra?
Old 04-20-2004, 09:26 PM
On The Tree

no, I don't have just remotes. I have the whole packages.
Old 04-21-2004, 08:31 AM
Staging Lane

Default What models will they fit?

I checked with GMPD for a 2001 2500 HD Base model application and was told they did not make a add on kit that would work. What info do you have?

Old 04-21-2004, 05:45 PM
On The Tree

All I know is you can check for yourself. If you look at the under dash of your truck there should be 2 7mm screws holding the bottom of the panel that is under your steering wheel. Take those 2 screws out and the panel should pull away from the bottom and have pop clips on the top, just pull. Now you should be stareing at a metal shroud that covers a bunch of wiring harnesses. You can either remove it or just look around it. What you need for this alarm to work is a module with 3 or 4 nice sized plugs coming out of it, coming toward you. If it's there I am about 99% sure it will work. You just unplug those plugs, plug them into the box you are getting and then plug the pigtails provided coming out the other side back into the module. Then all you have to hook up is power, ground, siren etc. and it is a fully intergrated alarm system using your factory remotes!
Old 04-22-2004, 09:10 AM
Staging Lane

Default 10-4

O.K. Coop. I'll check it out and get back to you. I've wanted to put a base alarm in my truck for a while.