GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

FS: PowerSlot Plus 14" Big Brake Kit (front) for Tahoe/Yukon/Denali/Escalade

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by truckmann
Not very happy... Looks like he went ahead and sold them to someone else on another forum without even really giving me a chance to buy them after telling me I was at the top of the list. I guess asking for a picture was to much trouble.
No, it wasn't to much trouble, I have just been extremely busy with a lot of stuff going on and it kept slipping my mind. I would always remember at the end of the day when I was laying in bed, and I told myself I'd have to remember to take the pics the next day and email them to you, but that never happened. I know that you wanted to see pics before buying, and I can completely understand that, but I had another person contact me saying they were ready to buy and didn't even need to see a pic, so I just went ahead and sold them to him. Sorry it didn't work out. For what it's worth, there wouldn't been much to see in the pics anyways - just some lightly used rotors in perfect shape, as explained in the original post.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well considering the people that are out there trying to scam others out of money I thought a picture would be the least you could do to prove you actually had the parts before I sent money. That is all I wanted the picture for. Sorry you couldn't make time for that.

I still think it was very shady on your part to tell me I was at the top of the list to buy them and you were going to get me a picture. If you couldn't do it that's fine you could have let me know that and I probably would have bought the rotors anyway, but you didn't even give me the chance. I hope you have better business practices than that with your regular business. I don't appreciate being strung along on something and then finding out on my own that I was cut out of the deal without any explanation on why.