GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

Battery, 3 Gauge Pod, Boost Gauge, Radiator, H2O Pump, 160 TStat, Muffler, Headlights

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 06:55 PM
formerly Moze (2/24/2012)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Battery, 3 Gauge Pod, Boost Gauge, Radiator, H2O Pump, 160 TStat, Muffler, Headlights

Ever Start MAXX Battery. Practically new - purchased from WalMart but then found a great deal on a yellow top Optima which is what I wanted for my battery relocate. Battery was around $75 I believe. Will take $50. Local pick up only.

3-Gauge Pod. Purchased from GlowShift. The bad: It isn't as nice as an Autometer pod. You can see from the drivers side where it doesn't cover the A-pillar (only noticeable with the door open). The good: Everything else with it is fine and it's cheaper than a $60 Autometer pod. New they're $50 plus shipping. I'll let it go for $45 shipped OBO. Gauges not included. The 'hump' seen from the passengers side is because I never put all the screws in it. It will flatten out and look fine with all the screws put in. I just recently got the gauges functioning, that's why I never installed the pod completely...

Nordskog Street Series Digital boost pressure gauge with red display. I bought this and a matching fuel pressure gauge off eBay and wound up using the PLX for my boost so I no longer need this. Price new is right at $70 on Nordskog's website. There are light marks on the face that you can mainly only see when it's off and you're really up close to it. Oh, and the only reason you see the "innards" in the gauge pod picture is the flash from the camera. They can't be seen under normal conditions. Selling for $50 shipped. Includes sending unit.

Night View:

Stock 28" wide radiator. $75 if sold locally, $100 if I have to ship it.

Stock water pump. I got a newer one trying to pinpoint an overheating issue. Turns out the wiring was corroded to my e-fans. So perfectly good water pump. $40 local, $50 shipped.

160 degree t-stat. I went back to the stock one. I believe it's a Mr. Gasket brand. Purchased a few months ago. $20 local, $25 shipped.

Flowmaster 3" single-in, 2.5" dual-out. $25 local, $45 shipped (will cut extra pipe off). Oklahoma red dirt cotaing included at no extra charge.

1999-2002 SILVERADO HEADLIGHTS - $25 PICKED UP - $35 SHIPPED