Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wynjammer supercharger

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2005, 09:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can get a whipple without the electronics for around $2900 from www.superchargers4less.com . After that you will need to buy 42lb injectors and A nice custom tune from allen and your set.
Old 02-28-2005, 10:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah there is nothing wrong with a Procharger. I know a few people with them.One on a SS,one on a 5.3,and a whole bunch on some straight drag cars, They can make some real good power. I would save my money and go with a reliable/proven kit. Is there a reason you have to get one right away?
Old 02-28-2005, 10:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

My thing about a Roots (read: Radix/MagnaCharger) type blower is that they really increase the low end (off idle) power, which is hard on driveline parts. Personally, I am satisfied with the amount of grunt my truck has right off idle (I don't tow very much, and am running stock size tires) but would really like some more power when it comes time to pass someone on a two-lane backroad... a centrifugal would be great for that.

Granted, a turbo would be even better, but again... I'm not looking to make a million HP or run 10's on street tires... I just want to be able to go around someone in a short passing zone.
Old 02-28-2005, 11:02 AM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by vtodd82
lol i just noticed that it appears you are maybe an owner or work for magnacharger?? i would much rather have your radix than a wynjammer any day of the week. money is my only issue.

i have another offer for ya lol. the twin and her older sister for a radix to put on my SS. how does that sound

lol theres alot i would do for a radix

Yeah, I work there. No problem on the trade , I will figure the shipping out.
Old 02-28-2005, 11:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BlownChevy
Yeah, I work there. No problem on the trade , I will figure the shipping out.
sounds great, i will be giving them a call tonight and letting them know they are moving. they should have their stuff packed up by tommorow night.
Old 02-28-2005, 11:50 AM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by vtodd82
sounds great, i will be giving them a call tonight and letting them know they are moving. they should have their stuff packed up by tommorow night.

Thanks fine. I will get the guest bedroom ready.
Old 02-28-2005, 12:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So all we have to do is find a girl to send to blownchevy in order to get a magnacharger? It is time for me to hit the bars....

Aaron
Old 02-28-2005, 02:21 PM
14 Second Truck Club

wow... that kit looks great!............ ttthhhbbbppptttt....
Old 02-28-2005, 03:03 PM
TECH Junkie

The wynjammer is an awsome kit that makes more power # for # than the ATI or Vortech. There reliable and good for up to 15psi before any belt slippage, and then you can upgrade to there kevlar belt. I'd go for it, there really not bad and have great customer service and warrantys.
Old 02-28-2005, 03:47 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Snake Eater
The wynjammer is an awsome kit that makes more power # for # than the ATI or Vortech. There reliable and good for up to 15psi before any belt slippage, and then you can upgrade to there kevlar belt. I'd go for it, there really not bad and have great customer service and warrantys.
REALLY ??

this is the first time I've ever heard of these things.....

Quick Reply: wynjammer supercharger