Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

throttle boby mods

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 11:47 AM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by TouchOfEvil04
Looks like Blown just scammed a ported TB if you ask me. What a jerk.
#1 Why would I scam a ported TB, I have a LS2 90mm TB on my truck.....much better than a ported TB, I am sure you would all agree. Since I sent him a perfect core, the only thing the non sponsor is out is his time.

#2 Why would I scam anyone, I am the MOST visible person on the message board, so scamming is not beneficial to me or my business.

#3 We changed the direction of the business and got busy with other things, the ported TB is collecting dust on my desk.....want it back, ask dont be a bitch and try to stir the pot.

#4 If anyone here has / had an issue with this...again, I am the most visible person on this board and have my phone number posted in my sig....Pick up the phone and ask, dont *** U ME.

#5 I still stand firm in my statement about ported TB's, although I never did get a chance to test it myself....the tests that others have done back up my feelings.

#6 I feel absolutely no need to defend myself any further, my actions on this site and with my customers speak volumes.

Consider this TB shipped back the person that it was received from, I would like my PERFECT WORKING STOCK TB THAT I SENT YOU FOR A CORE BACK.

Anyone has an issue with this or my statement can feel free to pick up the phone and discuss it with me.

Thanks, BC

Last edited by BlownChevy; 12-16-2006 at 12:07 PM.
Old 12-16-2006, 12:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

YEAH GOOD TIME'S
Old 12-17-2006, 06:07 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Doesn't look like this test is gonna happen.

Blownchevy is gonna send the TB back in return for a stock TB so it doesn't look like anyone was scammed. Please don't accuse people of things unless you know for a fact what is going on.

This thread is locked.