Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help running rough

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2013, 03:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help running rough

I was driving at normal traffic speeds and hit the throttle to pass someone. As I accelerated and got up close to redline i felt a stutter almost like a missfire or a knock. When I slowed down it seemed as if there was a slight rapping on the drivers side. I thought maybe it was the normal sewing machine sound. I to a tube to see if I could find an issue with anything. Nothing seemed out of place. I could not find a vacuum leak or anything. Now my ltfts jumped more lean on bank one but only by a few %. It was a bit rough up to about 2500 rpms then it ran fine and all my trims went to were they have been. I thought maybe I cracked a plug since it felt similar to when I burnt a wire. I swapped them out and it appeared to run smoother but still sounded like there was a miss or a noise. I did a kam reset and an idle relearn. I still have not taking it out for a drive to see because I lost one motor to a wrist pin already this year. Any thoughts or ideas? I can tell you I am not getting any codes and my trims a bit lean but that is because the tune needs adjusted since the other day i found two leaks by my 02's

Also I really didnt loose power it just got a bit rappier.

I can read data with my torq app if that helps.