Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F/R Cross Drilled Slotted Rotors And Axxis Ultimate Pads Package Free S&H

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2005, 01:24 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/R Cross Drilled Slotted Rotors And Axxis Ultimate Pads Package Free S&H

Wholesale Direct Parts Is a small company based In Orange County California. We have had some issues in the past with slow shipping and bad customer service. But our product has always been second to none and no one can match our 6 month warranty or low prices. Our company manufactures high performance Brake Rotors In house thus reducing the middle man cost and passing the savings On to our customers. All of our rotors are machined on a sixty thousand dollar Hass VF-2 computer numerical control mill. Our In house programmer is a master in auto cad using master cam so every rotor is precision balanced and 100% defect free. That is how we offer our great warranty we simply have great rotors.

I know people are mad at us on here and we simply cannot hide this from anyone. What we are going to do in this new group buy is simply the best idea we have had yet. We are aware people are skeptical to buy from us from our issues in the past but we would hate to see people pay more for a product than they really have to so here goes. We are proud to announce our new brake kit. This kit is new because we are machining the rotors out of Bendix U.S made castings which are made with better casting material and also more venting pillars than our other rotors. I do not have actual pictures of the bendix rotors since we have not made any shots of them yet but I have included some pictures of our shop and s&h area. The pictures of the rotors on here are just to show drilling pattern.

Since we have had problems in the past our new group buy has some new features. Wholesale Direct Parts has complete sets of drilled and slotted rotors in stock and ready to ship the same day they are ordered if ordered before 3PM Pacific Standard Time Monday Through Friday. Drilled only or slotted only will take 2 business days to have ready. You will be supplied a tracking number the same evenening you place your order via UPS world ship.

Kits will fit all 1995-2003 full size trucks excluding 3500 models.

Please refer to kit number when ordering.

WDPKIT-1 339.00 (IN STOCK READY TO SHIP)

1. TWO FRONT AND TWO REAR CROSS DRILLED SLOTTED BENDIX BRAKE ROTORS WITH FREE ZINC PLATING AND 6 MONTH FULL MANUFACTURE DEFECT WARRANTY.

2. FRONT AND REAR AXLE SETS AXXIS ULTIMATE CERAMIC BRAKE PADS.

3. ATE SUPER BLUE DOT 5 BRAKE FLUID

4. FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES.

WDPKIT-2 179.00 (IN STOCK READY TO SHIP)

1. TWO FRONT CROSS DRILLED SLOTTED BENDIX BRAKE ROTORS WITH FREE ZINC PLATING AND 6 MONTH FULL MANUFACTURE DEFECT WARRANTY.

2. FRONT AXLE SET OF AXXIS ULTIMATE CERAMIC BRAKE PADS.

WDPKIT-3 179.00 (IN STOCK READY TO SHIP)

1. TWO REAR CROSS DRILLED SLOTTED BENDIX BRAKE ROTORS WITH FREE ZINC PLATING AND 6 MONTH FULL MANUFACTURE DEFECT WARRANTY.

2. REAR AXLE SET OF AXXIS ULTIMATE CERAMIC BRAKE PADS.

To order please call us at the number below. Hours of operation are as fallows. mon-fri 8am to 5pm PST.

Order Desk: (714) 666-8585
Email sales@wholesaledirectparts.com

We carry these rotors for all other types of vehicles also so please dont be afraid to ask us for a quote.

Old 01-24-2005, 04:16 AM
TECH Regular

How much do these rotors take off of 60-0 stopping distance? Do they elminate the mushy brake pedal feel?
Old 01-24-2005, 08:24 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do the rotors fit stock wheels? If not do you sell a larger diameter rotor?
Old 01-24-2005, 08:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

They fit stock wheels.

Welcome back guys! I guess I'm going to get off my *** and order now. I've been putting this off long enough.
Old 01-24-2005, 10:09 AM
TECH Regular

Will they fit the 2004's with stock 17" wheels?
Old 01-24-2005, 10:27 AM
TECH Regular

I do not have an exact stopping distance Improvement sorry. Yes they will fit with stock braking systems no mods needed. These are oem replacement rotors. Thanks guys
Old 01-24-2005, 01:07 PM
12 Second Club

I'm interested in the whole set IF I can get a guarantee they wont squeel or have excessive dust. My stock brakes work fine but I wouldn't mind having good looking rotors and a little better braking performance.
Old 01-24-2005, 02:50 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by O3GMC
I'm interested in the whole set IF I can get a guarantee they wont squeel or have excessive dust. My stock brakes work fine but I wouldn't mind having good looking rotors and a little better braking performance.
I would respond but then big bad Parish might erase my post I have these rotors so PM me if you want to know my opinion on them.
Old 01-24-2005, 03:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Chingon
I would respond but then big bad Parish might erase my post I have these rotors so PM me if you want to know my opinion on them.
Whats your opinion on those rotors they have up for sale?
Old 01-24-2005, 03:50 PM
14 Second Truck Club

How long is this going to last?

Quick Reply: F/R Cross Drilled Slotted Rotors And Axxis Ultimate Pads Package Free S&H