Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Exhaust help, please! (I want NO DRONE, but something mildly aggressive on WOT)

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 04:11 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

after three silvy's and atleast 6 different exhaust setups i havent come close to the price of one corsa system......

who cares about the quality of the stainless, its a muffler under the car, are you eating off of it
clamps suck no matter how good they are, even kryptonite
also not everyone likes the look of a full exhaust, tips sticking out are ugly imo

for 800 bucks i will keep the drone, and be way happier, thats just stupid amounts of money for an exhaust, but a welder all the parts and save a couple hundo
Old 06-25-2010, 05:23 PM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd love to get a Corsa system, but I will be installing an electric cutout, and it would be a shame to chop into that million dollar exhaust. Plus, as mentioned, I don't like to see the exhaust sticking out, so I'd be chopping up even more of this unbelievably expensive exhaust. I must admit though, I've loved the sound of every Corsa exhaust that I've ever heard
Old 06-25-2010, 08:58 PM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by KleenHall
after three silvy's and atleast 6 different exhaust setups i havent come close to the price of one corsa system......

who cares about the quality of the stainless, its a muffler under the car, are you eating off of it
clamps suck no matter how good they are, even kryptonite
also not everyone likes the look of a full exhaust, tips sticking out are ugly imo

for 800 bucks i will keep the drone, and be way happier, thats just stupid amounts of money for an exhaust, but a welder all the parts and save a couple hundo
can you read? the title of this thread has an emphesis on ZERO DRONE. there are only 2 options for that. stock or corsa, so your advice provides no answers to the OP. apparently no drone is important to him, and one of your cheap *** systems wont do that.