Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cross Drilled Slotted Brake Kit Blow Out Sale 95-02 Silverados 2 Weeks Only !!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 01:41 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cross Drilled Slotted Brake Kit Blow Out Sale 95-02 Silverados 2 Weeks Only !!!

Due to the overwhelming demand for our rotors we have decided to offer a limited time deal for all LS1TECH.COM members. We will be running this deal until June 3rd.

Complete brake kits for 1995-2002 Chevrolet / GMV Silverados. Kit includes 4-Cross Drilled Slotted Brake Rotors with silver zinc plating plus a complete set of front and rear PBR/AXXIS Brake pads Shipped free In the continental United States, (Excludes 3500 Models)

WE ARE OFFERING THIS UNBELIEVABLE KIT FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF 379.

When calling please mention coupon code LS1TECH. To place an order please calls our order desk at the number below. If you need us to hold this price for you please feel free to call and we will put you in our system and reserve them for you.

Thank You Everyone on LS1TECH.COM for all the support and orders we have received. To show our appreciation and respect to the board we at Wholesale Direct now offer you this special deal.

Sincerely,
The Wholesale Direct Team

Order Desk (714) 666-8585
wdpinc@sbcglobal.net

Old 05-20-2004, 02:16 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 134 Likes on 89 Posts

Looks like I will be ordering some new brakes in the next two weeks then.
Old 05-20-2004, 02:31 PM
TECH Resident

Umm yeah I will be calling shortly. I need brakes up front but it won't hurt changing the rears also.

Why only up to 02? is this the obs? I have 6 lug wheels, so are you just not showing them? or is it only 5 lug?
Old 05-20-2004, 04:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wholesale Direct
Due to the overwhelming demand for our rotors we have decided to offer a limited time deal for all LS1TECH.COM members. We will be running this deal until June 3rd.

Complete brake kits for 1995-2002 Chevrolet / GMV Silverados. Kit includes 4-Cross Drilled Slotted Brake Rotors with silver zinc plating plus a complete set of front and rear PBR/AXXIS Brake pads Shipped free In the continental United States, (Excludes 3500 Models)

WE ARE OFFERING THIS UNBELIEVABLE KIT FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF 379.

When calling please mention coupon code LS1TECH. To place an order please calls our order desk at the number below. If you need us to hold this price for you please feel free to call and we will put you in our system and reserve them for you.

Thank You Everyone on LS1TECH.COM for all the support and orders we have received. To show our appreciation and respect to the board we at Wholesale Direct now offer you this special deal.

Sincerely,
The Wholesale Direct Team

Order Desk (714) 666-8585
wdpinc@sbcglobal.net
Can you please show your appreciation and respect by offering performance parts next time

Got any blank rotors on sale? Pads?
Old 05-20-2004, 05:31 PM
TECH Regular

These rotors are great and will improve the cooling and braking performance. I think That would mean higher than stock I do believe. I dont know why you are knocking my great deal I have on here. I thought or I actually know It will be a sucess. B

Oh by the way the pictures are the rotors off an F-body camaro. The truck rotors will vary 6-8 Lug. Thanks
Old 05-20-2004, 05:33 PM
TECH Addict

Great... a sale right after I get my fronts

I woulda got the whole set for that price!
Old 05-20-2004, 05:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wholesale Direct
These rotors are great and will improve the cooling and braking performance. I think That would mean higher than stock I do believe. I dont know why you are knocking my great deal I have on here. I thought or I actually know It will be a sucess. B

Oh by the way the pictures are the rotors off an F-body camaro. The truck rotors will vary 6-8 Lug. Thanks

I am not knocking your great deal

However, they are only an appearance/visual modification. They do not increase braking performance and actually hurt it. I'd give you a 3 page explanation, but I dont want to hurt feelings or hi-jack this thread

So do you have blank rotors/pads on sale too?
Old 05-20-2004, 05:49 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Explanation please This will be interesting to read especially since it's coming from the most cynical person on the site
Old 05-20-2004, 06:37 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

So porsche and ferrari must have spent all that money on R&D for nothing.
Old 05-20-2004, 06:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by treyZ28
I am not knocking your great deal

However, they are only an appearance/visual modification. They do not increase braking performance and actually hurt it. I'd give you a 3 page explanation, but I dont want to hurt feelings or hi-jack this thread

So do you have blank rotors/pads on sale too?
im interseted in hearing this,
please start a new thread about it!
i think i might buy but i first want to hear the explaination!!! please hurry, i only got 2 weeks to decide and it might take that long to read your explaination(slow reader)!!

Quick Reply: Cross Drilled Slotted Brake Kit Blow Out Sale 95-02 Silverados 2 Weeks Only !!!