Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Anyone seen this blower for our trucks?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 06:57 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slammedS10
Juging by your responce I would put my money on it that your not that intelligant anyway.
Does anyone else see the irony in this sentence?!
Old 03-04-2005, 07:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

i think i may very well try this on my SS
Old 03-04-2005, 07:43 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

After looking at the site I may buy one for my S10. I have a TBI accesory set up on it so I should be able to make the TBI supercharge work for it. And the site says it wil lbe in the $1500 range. I have measured for a few other systems, and because of how they mount they wont work. I dont want a roots style which would require a bigger cowl, so this seems like a good compramise. Plus it seems like a good price. Dont know about the company though, so I guess we will see.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

I understand the fact that people have their own opinion, which is cool, but.....dont make statements without them being based on facts. Thats all I,m doing is informing everyone on this site about the Wynjammer. Take it how you want to, but in a mature fashion.
I dont really care to waste my time with people trying to insult other companies, nor there product. Like I stated earlier, Every company had to start somewhere.Whether you bash them or not is your porogative, Your only making yourself look like an ***.
Nick
Old 03-05-2005, 04:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The kit just seems to home made to me, i don't know how good or bad this setup is... Would be interested in more information but my educated guess is that it isn't all that great. There are a few things that bother me about this kit
Old 03-05-2005, 07:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

Let me put it to you this way, look at the powerdyne ok....now look at the jammer, if you put them side by side and put a cover over the cog belt drive on the jammer they look Identical. The jammer's head is the same almost exact design as the dyne and other heads. The one thing thats nice about this kit is that the install is very strait forward and the result is a nice clean look under the hood. Not to mention all the s/c heads from Wynjammer all come polished, instead of charging you $200 more like some other companies.
also, look at the warrenty, 3 Years. No questions asked. There is a guy. over on another site, sicgmtruicks.com , he had the dyne with the 9Lbs pulley for three years, took a challenge and put on the Wynjammer to see what all the hype was, well he states that the jammer with 6psi pulls harder than the dyne with 9psi. It is a very interesting article.
If you guys have any other questions, I will do my best to help.
Nick
Old 03-05-2005, 09:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

how do you think that wynjammer with the 8# boost pulley would work on my silverado ss with the 6.0. its comression ratio is 10.1:1. what kind of HP and TQ gains do you think i could expect?
Old 03-05-2005, 10:03 AM
On The Tree

Any test results on the "exotic high speed grease" yet???? I think I just don't like the wording on that. Its like space-aged, revolutionary, super-dooper..... He's not doing anything special, he's just doing it cheaper (like pacesetter) and thats why you all are going ga-ga. Hell why not??? I'm not saying its a POS... Just having a little fun with his web site.
Old 03-05-2005, 04:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BooBsRGR8
Any test results on the "exotic high speed grease" yet???? I think I just don't like the wording on that. Its like space-aged, revolutionary, super-dooper..... He's not doing anything special, he's just doing it cheaper (like pacesetter) and thats why you all are going ga-ga. Hell why not??? I'm not saying its a POS... Just having a little fun with his web site.

No i understand ,.....it isnt the most appealing web design, theres alot of people out there that think these are junk due to the web gesign. so thats why people tend to get deffensive.
Old 03-05-2005, 04:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by vtodd82
how do you think that wynjammer with the 8# boost pulley would work on my silverado ss with the 6.0. its comression ratio is 10.1:1. what kind of HP and TQ gains do you think i could expect?
well lets put with your compression ration, and forced induction= a good power booster for sure, With a 8psi pulley I would say at the crank roughly 100-120 horsepower gain, It would definatly be noticable for sure, I think with your combination of all wheel drive the 6litre, and 8psi it would defenatly wake that 6.L up.
Any other questions???
Nick

Quick Reply: Anyone seen this blower for our trucks?