Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

10s on 22s

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2004, 01:34 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BlownChevy
And your problem was fixed too!
Who said it was fixed?
Old 04-28-2004, 01:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats not true Brian is a stand up guy by anyones standards. He does so much for people on the board it will blow your head apart. He has posted time slips and always backs up what he talks...

Brian is the man!
Old 04-28-2004, 01:35 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BlownChevy
If I am not mistaken, I did post them, and you saw them....dont make me find the thread! What I find interesting is you still complain, and still have it on your truck.
It's easier to leave on than take off. Plus I got tired of f***ing with it.

It runs better than stock, but I still don't believe 100-120 RWHP better.
Old 04-28-2004, 01:36 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Naked AV
Who said it was fixed?

you did....I belive you said you were happy and getting better mileage too!

This sounds like a happy customer!
Originally Posted by Fun Guy
Centrifugal doesn't get spun up to work until the 4000-7000 rpm range. For a drag truck, they're great. I live in the real world of a daily driver, however, 1500-3500 rpms most all the time. I would never realize the benefit of a centrifugal, it would be a total waste of money. Right now with my Radix I'm at a stop light and it turns green and I'm GONE BROTHA!!!
Old 04-28-2004, 01:38 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by -= MacADaYear =-
Thats not true Brian is a stand up guy by anyones standards. He does so much for people on the board it will blow your head apart. He has posted time slips and always backs up what he talks...

Brian is the man!
Old 04-28-2004, 01:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

I remember seeing some dyno sheets .. I didn't look hard at them cause I didn't care much. I know I ran a best of 14.35 and went back after the cam and RADIX and turned out some VERY traction limited low low 13's. Once I got sticky tires and got some of the kinks ironed out, I turned out some mid 12's. Now THAT is more interesting to me. THAT would be more of a selling point to me. I will agree with Brian's statement you claim he tells to everyone, you and the other retsel guy are THE ONLY problems I've heard of with the RADIX. I'm sure they exist, but what product doesn't have problems. When you make something to enhance a product, you are chancing it then. I will absolutely garauntee that there is no 2 vehicles that are JUST ALIKE. Now ... let's see you make something to that magnatude work for every vehicle without fail. I think maybe YOU should step back and take a look at things.

Maybe the guys at ASM were ready for you to get out of thier shop. Maybe that's why they never dyno'ed that truck for ya. They may also have thought you were going t come after then for the problem. Also ... if I remember right wasn't your problem due to an existing GM part, like the fuel pressure regulator???? And yet ... Magna got everything going for you and covered it under THIER warranty at no cost to you when in actuality it had nothing to do with the RADIX kit.

Back to the thread ....

Originally Posted by Intro Wheels
I didnt build it to go to the track with and come in here and e-thug people in forums with time-slips.
Chingy .. he built it to e-thug without slips .... that way no one could say for sure it wasn't a 12 second truck. But us and out infinite knowledge all know better. (you can laugh already about the infinite knowledge part).
Old 04-28-2004, 01:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

BTW ... did I mention DYNO racing sucks ????
Old 04-28-2004, 01:49 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Flyer
BTW ... did I mention DYNO racing sucks ????
You dont see John Force, Cruze Pendregon, and Larry Dixon bragging about dyno results.....Its all about the track time.
Old 04-28-2004, 01:49 PM
TECH Junkie

c3c5 ran a best of 12.97 N/A, no boost, no N2O i believe. Im running 13.7s N/A with my 5.3 and no stall, on street tires. With his built 408, stall, AWD, and 22s he is running almost a second faster. His truck weighs almost 600lbs more than mine too. I wish i could afford to get him to build me one.

Im hoping to get my 3500 stall in, along with the bigger cam, slicks, and Edit to get my truck into the 12s N/A. I think ill be the first 5.3 to do it. Then im going to swap heads with the Camaro and throw the turbo on and shoot for low 11s. That may be pushing it though.
Old 04-28-2004, 01:50 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Flyer
Chingy .. he built it to e-thug without slips .... that way no one could say for sure it wasn't a 12 second truck. But us and out infinite knowledge all know better. (you can laugh already about the infinite knowledge part).
WTF is that supposed to mean? Chingy never ran around sayn hes got a 12 second truck like some people

Quick Reply: 10s on 22s