Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

10s on 22s

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2004, 12:06 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Did he run this 13.2 on stock boost levels?

What was his MPH? Slicks??
Old 04-28-2004, 12:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I remember correctly, which isnt 100%, he was running on stock wheels with better tires, dont think they were drag slicks, but sticky performance tires. I dont remember the MPH, and I believe he was using the same 6.5psi and tune I am using. Like I said, I dont remember much other than his running a 13.2. This was a while ago.
Old 04-28-2004, 12:31 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by IntroWheels
Havent run at the track yet...
That's what I was asking thank you. You don't have to throw numbers at me
Old 04-28-2004, 12:33 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by IntroWheels
Chingon has seen my truck in person before. He was at a meet down here in SoCal. Hes bitter cuz he got banned off of another forum im in. Its ok, there are a lotta jealous a-holes out there.
What does that have to do with my question of "have you ran at the track yet?"
I asked you that at the meet and you replied with, "No but the guys at Magna said it will run 12s"
Blownchevy had a similar set up and he could only manage a corrected 13.2, that's why I raised the BS flag. I could care less about that weak forum you're on and much less be jealous of someone who looks like you
It's ok, I understand you're mad because I called you out
Old 04-28-2004, 12:36 PM
On The Tree

Well, a functional cold-air intake system from my SS scoop, better headers and wires, and exhaust system would definitely help. My friend had top of the line Gibson headers and exhaust and my top of the line JBA headers and exhaust pushed an extra 15 alone on the dyno. I will run at the track soon enough. My main issue with the track has been that my truck has been in and out of the shop for more customizations or it has been taken apart in my driveway almost every weekend. The weekends I actually have it, it has been at shows. It is tough to get a free weekend to get down to the track. I am supposed to go there with some SilveradoSS.com folks. I will hopefully have some times up, but right now I have some traction issues to work out with my 6-link and airbags and whatnot.
Old 04-28-2004, 12:40 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Chingon
I asked you that at the meet and you replied with, "No but the guys at Magna said it will run 12s"
That reminds me of when I pulled out of the AZ Speed & Marine lot with my new Radix on my way to the dyno and they said I would see 100-120 RWHP increase. An hour later I'm looking at 60 RWHP.
Old 04-28-2004, 12:44 PM
On The Tree

You posted in FSC with that problem right?
Old 04-28-2004, 12:50 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Cool, can't wait to see it...when you going to the track?
btw Intro...it's nothing personal against you, It's just that lately for some reason I've seen a noticeable amount of threads on various forums about their unsatisfactory results with the Radix. It's all good
Old 04-28-2004, 12:54 PM
On The Tree

Ummmm, waitin for my friend to finish installing the cam on his SS. I really wanna put e-fans and a cam too soon, but I am not sure that more power will help me since im still gettin some wheel hop with my bags.
Old 04-28-2004, 12:58 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Chingon
Cool, can't wait to see it...when you going to the track?
btw Intro...it's nothing personal against you, It's just that lately for some reason I've seen a noticeable amount of threads on various forums about their unsatisfactory results with the Radix. It's all good

These have been more mechanical issues than anything. If you want to compare numbers for numbers, there are more satisfied customers than unsatisfied.

Quick Reply: 10s on 22s