Notices
GM Drivetrain & Suspension Chassis | Transmission| Driveshaft | Gears/Rear End/Differential | Traction Aids

ebc yellow stuff pads

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 09:06 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ebc yellow stuff pads

I recently picked up a new set of rotors and yellow stuff pads for my 2500hd. I got them broke in now and they make a big difference. The stock pads would case out when I used then had and theses thinks just keep holding and slowing the truck down. And the pads slow it down in a hurry there is a seat of the pants difference with these pads
They do how have one problem when installing the pads the grooves they slide on are too tight and they need to be opened up a little bit and filed smooth so they slide easy on the slides

One thing I also notice on point with a few guys that have worn out their rear rotors or pads quickly is thar the front brakelines that have clamps on them that have squeezed the lines closing them a bit and forcing the reads to work harder for those that have worn out there rear pass quickly you need to check the front lines and clamps to make sure there are not pinched and causing the front brakes to lose pressure