FUEL SYSTEMS For things such as pumps, lines, set-ups, line routing, fuel cell mounting, etc.,etc....all fuel related discussions!

Any decent aftermarket truck rails yet?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2016, 08:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by GMCtrk
Here's how I have mine setup with stock feed and return line and supporting around 950 rwhp based on track times

Got any more pictures of it ?
Old 12-26-2016, 03:08 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Kind of resurrecting this thread...

The truck specific rails that are listed in the thread are for NBS manifolds. Anyone found a bolt on set for NNBS manifolds yet?
Old 12-26-2016, 07:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by slvrram
Kind of resurrecting this thread...

The truck specific rails that are listed in the thread are for NBS manifolds. Anyone found a bolt on set for NNBS manifolds yet?

Try contacting Fore Innovations. They just designed a few LS specific rails. Mostly for the cars but maybe something will work.
Old 01-13-2017, 03:36 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know I'm a little late, but Holley rails fit perfect on truck intake with the ls3 brackets included with rails and a long style injector.
Old 01-28-2017, 01:33 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LongBlue
Try contacting Fore Innovations. They just designed a few LS specific rails. Mostly for the cars but maybe something will work.

Originally Posted by Lane_Hesser
I know I'm a little late, but Holley rails fit perfect on truck intake with the ls3 brackets included with rails and a long style injector.
Thank you. This does not solve the problem with short style injectors though. At minimum you'd need spacers. And specifically what intake? nbs or nnbs?

Have you yourself bolted LS3 rails to your nnbs? I'd be really surprised if the spacing for the mounting points are the same.

My solution was a set of professional products rails. Flipped the "L" brackets and drilled holes to mount them to on the 4 flat ridges on the intake.

First wide open dyno pull and I maxed the shorty injectors. Now everything has to come apart so I can add some spacers.

So for anybody reading this... as of now, this was the most cost effective way to accomplish the OP's question. Still nothing bolt-on to my knowledge. The market is just too small I bet. The oem rails will support the power that you're going to be using with the nnbs intake. If you have a return system, use a corvette filter. Anything more and most would be swapping to a Holley Hi-Ram or Fast.

It is also worth noting that all of this was in fact on a nnbs intake. There is a guy selling a bolt on set for the nbs on ebay. I did order a set from him and was going to just adapt the brackets, but he sent me a back order message stating that his CNC machine was backed up two weeks. I read this as he's expecting his conex box to show up from China in two weeks.
The following users liked this post:
dan1033439 (02-09-2018)