Foreign Performance Discussion Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, Range Rover

400+ RWHP Titan in the making!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2014, 10:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by outlawz2004
He paid for my information, got my work info and such, then said he was going to call my work to "tell" that I was making fun of him online. Being that I am a correctional officer, I think my boss has more important things to deal with, especially since I dont get on the forum at work anyway. I just thought it was funny since he was acting like a child telling the teacher.
Actually, you are the dipshit that came on to a forum to **** with me. I never said I was going to call your ******* boss. And I never paid for any information. I just happened to notice your name and found you on your facebook, dipshit!
Old 07-10-2014, 10:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 00ChevyScott
He called your work to say you were making fun of him online?
Negative sir!
Old 07-10-2014, 10:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

p.

so to prove what u say, u post a 6 second dyno vid of the wheel turning, no number or screen shot of the dyno, a pic of a dyno sheet with the info cut off of it, and a track video with no times. Why would u put no time on your window at the track if u didnt have something to hide.and I see u are now using uprev, this from the same person that talked so much $hit about uprev and how it was worthless.
First time at the track dipshit in that truck. Nothing to hide except the ET for some money races.

I had to fix Uprev's **** up on my 2012 myself after 6 months of it not working correctly and no interest on their part to fix it. Using the throttle map they created would put the truck in limp mod and throw codes. Not to mention their "base" ROM I paid for SUCKED!! Also Uprev support for a single vehicle tuning package is $700. I can tune 4 vehicles with HP Tuners fort he same price. On their base tune it would redline as it shifted, bounce off the rev-limiter, go into limp mode, lose all power, idle at 1,000 rpm and climb to 1,300 rpm until you unhooked the battery cable and restarted the truck. Talk about safe! I fixed it myself with a correctly tuned throttle map that did not destabilize the throttle control logic or give a ROM failure code. I also eliminated the speed limiter they claimed could not be removed or raised.

Last edited by Fast355; 07-10-2014 at 11:03 AM.
Old 07-10-2014, 11:03 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fast355
Actually, you are the dipshit that came on to a forum to **** with me. I never said I was going to call your ******* boss. And I never paid for any information. I just happened to notice your name and found you on your facebook, dipshit!
Again lies. I have been a member of that forum for many years, u cant stand the fact I busted u posting videos u stole of other peoples trucks. And u called my old phone number ( the girl called me and told me)and messaged me saying u were going to call my boss if I didnt leave u alone. Do u really want to start calling someone names, cause I can dish it out.
Old 07-10-2014, 11:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Again lies. I have been a member of that forum for many years, u cant stand the fact I busted u posting videos u stole of other peoples trucks. And u called my old phone number ( the girl called me and told me)and messaged me saying u were going to call my boss if I didnt leave u alone. Do u really want to start calling someone names, cause I can dish it out.
I never called you, but I did text message you saying, your not hard to find, leave me the **** alone!!! Also never threatened to call your boss, but did suggest you take material with my pictures off your photobucket before I pressed charges on you.
Old 07-10-2014, 11:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Do u really want to start calling someone names, cause I can dish it out.
I really don't care, what you or anyone think really does not bother me, I have bigger issues called life to deal with. So **** off and good day sir! Don't like what information I post, don't read it!
Old 07-10-2014, 11:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FireLife25
LOL you the biggest joke on every forum known to man.. 8k where? Only thing I didn't do myself was cams, cause I didn't have the time working 72hrs a week you clown lol. I wish my **** was that light. But its not, And my combo of mods working great. Faster then any all motor titan in the country. find me someone faster on motor anywhere and bring them on down...12.9 lol nope not even close.
LOL...So you are telling me you installed your trutrac, your headers, built your intake manifold, and tuned your truck. Do you even know what a fuel compensation table does?? Obviously I missed out hearing about your mechanical and tuning abilities. You also made the mistake of posting you race weight (perhaps without you in the truck) in your signature at one point in time on Titantalk when I still owned the Ram and was racing at 5,330. Basically gave me hell about having a ton more mods and being slower and I remember you being over 800 lbs lighter, (well under 5K lbs) than my Ram at the time. We were both running 8.63 in the 1/8 at the time too, except I was on street tires pulling alot more weight.

Really don't care how fast I make the 4x4 Titan, it will always be a pig compared to my 2,900 lbs fiberglass 2 door sports car. I decided to pull the body off the frame, sandblast and powdercoat the frame, add custom adjustable coilover suspension all the way around, converting to rack and pinon steering, rebuild the differential with 3.73s and a trutrac, swap in a 4L80E and in the process of building a very healthy aluminum head 383 LT1 for the car. Some sticky tires on it and it is an 11 second ride. I pulled the 305 out a couple of weekends ago and have spent several nights this week completely dissasembling the interior.

Last edited by Fast355; 07-10-2014 at 11:29 AM.
Old 07-10-2014, 11:21 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I never called you, but I did text message you saying, your not hard to find, leave me the **** alone!!! Also never threatened to call your boss, but did suggest you take material with my pictures off your photobucket before I pressed charges on you.
Like I'm hiding from you. Former military and current corrections officer for 12 years, I think I can handle myself. And you did threaten to call my boss saying that I was unprofessional LOL. I will spare the forum from the drama, I think people know what kind of person you are. Why don't you post the full dyno video with numbers on the nissan, why don't you post the full dyno sheet you posted in this thread, it seems to be cut off on the top and bottom. It's not too much to ask.
Old 07-10-2014, 11:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Like I'm hiding from you. Former military and current corrections officer for 12 years, I think I can handle myself. And you did threaten to call my boss saying that I was unprofessional LOL. I will spare the forum from the drama, I think people know what kind of person you are. Why don't you post the full dyno video with numbers on the nissan, why don't you post the full dyno sheet you posted in this thread, it seems to be cut off on the top and bottom. It's not too much to ask.
I could care less where you spent your life, I can handle myself as well.

Didn't make a video when the Nissan was on the dyno this last time, was too busy real time tuning and datalogging it.

That is the full dynosheet as printed on an 8.5 x 11" piece of paper. It was zoomed in so closely that it chopped half of the Dynojet and the lower RPM off. Don't blame me, blame the dyno setup. No correction factors were applied, only a mild smoothing to the graph. It was a fullsize image before this sight shrunk it in my post.

Good luck keeping a 545RFE in that Ram.
Old 07-10-2014, 11:40 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL...So you are telling me you installed your trutrac, your headers, built your intake manifold, and tuned your truck. Do you even know what a fuel compensation table does?? Obviously I missed out hearing about your mechanical and tuning abilities. You also made the mistake of posting you race weight (perhaps without you in the truck) in your signature at one point in time on Titantalk when I still owned the Ram and was racing at 5,330. Basically gave me hell about having a ton more mods and being slower and I remember you being over 800 lbs lighter, (well under 5K lbs) than my Ram at the time. We were both running 8.63 in the 1/8 at the time too, except I was on street tires pulling alot more weight.
I have taken my trutrac out and put it back in about 5 times now, same with headers trying different primaries and collectors more times then I care to count. Did I weld my manifold NOPE... Never welded anything before or tried. Did I come up with the design yup. Does it work absolutely, but it would work better with boost. Yes I know the basics of tuning, but I leave my tuning to my tuner. I'm not a tuner and don't pretend to be one like yourself. And yes you are correct at one point I literally stripped everything out of my truck to see how light I could get the truck being a cc without me in it. If I remember right it was 45xx. But that was way to much work. Im happy with the 4850 race weight its at now.

Quick Reply: 400+ RWHP Titan in the making!