the truth on titans- big 3

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 01:08 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Spoolin
You don't think I went down to the gtg to actually meet you and check out your ride do you? HAHA silly chase.

thanks alot now i gotta go pull chase outta the corner and get him out of that damn tinfoil hat.... ......... again
Old 08-21-2007, 10:16 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by trever1t
Nothing. I think we've all agreed it's the way the opening statement was made that rubbed a few the wrong way.

I hear ya. My quote of whats wrong with owning a titan with the was me just being a smartass.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Default yea the 4.8 is small

but dont knock other ppls ****. you talk about how you beat the dawg out of them and then talk about how small they are. there are some ppl on here that have put a lot of money into their trucks for you to get on here and knock them. there are some 5.3s on here that would turn you into a dot on the horizon so have some respect. just because you were RAISED around engines doesnt mean you have the baddest truck on the forum. so until you get A MOD OR 2 dont get on here and talk like your truck is so fast that all the time you all the time beat a TINY 4.8 STOCK all the time!

Last edited by virgils4.85spd; 08-21-2007 at 11:56 AM.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:31 PM
Import Moderator

dont pay attention to them Virg, those guys like to brag about beating the 4.8s cause there easy prey

you wont see them coming after the SSs or VMaxs
Old 08-21-2007, 12:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, after reading the first post I'm ready to trade my SS in for a Titan!!

Old 08-21-2007, 05:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Z06 DREAMING
Wow, after reading the first post I'm ready to trade my SS in for a Titan!!

DONT FORGET THE FART CAN MUFFLER
Old 08-21-2007, 06:12 PM
Made in South Korea

I think he's gone... well you all behave know...
Old 08-21-2007, 06:15 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by CHEVRACER83
DONT FORGET THE FART CAN MUFFLER

Ouch...that hurts
Old 08-21-2007, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by sc186
I've been a member here since 02/ 06 and have been enjoying posts here nearly every day and at the parent site for much longer. You must keep in mind that this IS a domestic truck website and the sentiments will be predominantly PRO-domestic and ANTI-import. Thats just how it is. If you cant find some constructive use of the plethora of technical threads to be found here, maybe you should leave.

What isnt needed is to have some ignoramus come here and start posting a bunch of assinine crap that will no doubt find its way back to the Titan boards. Now stop being so damn insecure about your truck and go build a motor or whatever it is you get off on.
It already found it's way there.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by rivierakid55
im guessing that you are probably a member of titantalk.com. and if so it is one big huge place to bash domestic trucks. that doesnt happen hear. im happy to hear about tommymods getting a new 4 cam setup for his titan. so why are you upset that one out of thousand doesnt like an import? if your butthurt about it maybe you should troll back on over to your hometurf where the talk usually goes something like" man i walked this supercharged silverado with my titan and all i have is cold air intake and nismo muffler."

the truth is in the pudding and if you choose to believe what is talked about on a titan only forum then of course your gonna think that the titan's **** dont stink. back in the real world we all know what a titan is doing versus a comparable chevy/ram or ford.
Not everyone on the Titan boards is unrealistic and I do know what they do at the track in the real World. I wish more NA trucks would show up at SpeedWorld in Orlando for some good times and good racing. Sometimes I'm the only NA gas truck out there.

Quick Reply: the truth on titans- big 3