Events & Show Discussion Races | Events | Shows

Truckin Magazine THROWDOWN 2013

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 03:48 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very great event. i had a blast. even though truck was running on the lean side it was still fun. thanks guys, looking forward to more events like this. i will be giving you guys that footage in a little bit
Old 06-01-2013, 11:07 PM
Staging Lane

I agree, awesome event and have to say, the best year yet.

I'm glad everyone came out and had a freaking blast. Dad and I were glad to see everyone finish strong and in one piece.

The Truckin staff did a really great job this year and I liked all the changes that were made from last year's event. Stop box especially. Everyone seemed more laid back and interested in meeting each other and having fun than winning, at least I was. Maybe that's why I was out of the truck chatting everyone up more than I was driving lol

Thanks again guys. It was great meeting you all and Throwing Down...

<3 Matt

PS Dad says Hi.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:06 AM

Thanks again to those that came out. Without you guys, this event wouldn't be nearly as successful as it has been. This year's Throwdown really was the best yet, and we're glad nobody's truck blew up this time around. We hope to see you all back next year!

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a few hundred photos to go through
Old 06-04-2013, 04:44 AM
Staging Lane

I know my face is in some of those pics, and for that reason, I feel sorry for you
Old 06-11-2013, 10:24 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by truckinmag
Thanks again to those that came out. Without you guys, this event wouldn't be nearly as successful as it has been. This year's Throwdown really was the best yet, and we're glad nobody's truck blew up this time around. We hope to see you all back next year!

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a few hundred photos to go through
just saw the pics and downloaded them very good shot. good job guys hope to be there next time if im not deployed. i know i need my suspension and brakes iproved lol. good times. thanks again for hosting this event
Old 08-25-2013, 09:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got a email from maxwell a couple weeks ago about competing in the LS fest show. He said he was sending a email out soon with details..I haven't heard any back yet and was wondering if I'll get a email soon?? Just trying to figure out whats going on before it gets too late.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:20 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 133 Likes on 88 Posts

I got an email on Monday 8/26 with my confirmation. Thanks to the Truckin' staff for picking me. I am pumped about the event at LS Fest!
Old 08-28-2013, 11:29 AM
TECH Addict

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

Hey Carbon or anyone from Texas/Lousiana and surrounding areas want to setup maybe a caravan to one of these events? I know it's a far drive but I'd be willing to take the trip with some memebers on here. Think it would be a lot of fun!

What does the Throwdown schedule look like for next year?
Old 09-10-2013, 01:38 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 133 Likes on 88 Posts

Big thanks to the Truckin' staff for holding a great event at LS Fest. I recommend it to any of you guys that want to test your driving skills and your trucks abilities at something other than straight line speed.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

carbongmc for cover truck!!!!!! I'll vote for it. Seeing that truck in person is the only way you can understand the work and time that has been put in! Its like USAbodyguard (david's) blue and silver 427 truck!

Quick Reply: Truckin Magazine THROWDOWN 2013