Central & Northern ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IL, MO, IA, KY, OH, IN, MI, WI

I Hate Illegals

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 08:55 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Hate Illegals

My truck is totalled!!!! This morning I pulled out in front of a f$!#ing illegal immigrant who is driving a black honda accord in the DARK with NO HEADLIGHTS!!!!!!!! He gets off free and I am f$!#ing CITED for it. according to the f!$#ing officer..."it doesn't matter if his lights were on or not, you failed to yeild". This is f!$#ing bullshit! This country is so damned F!$#ED UP IT MAKES ME f!$#ingSICK. I'm going to go do something before I break something else.

Last edited by dewmanshu; 11-02-2006 at 09:09 AM.
Old 11-02-2006, 08:59 AM
Import Moderator

WTF that should be his fault, if he is truly illegal he doesnt have a license which means he should not be on the f!$#ing road, i got in trouble for having an expired license cause some mother f!$#er rear ended me and had to report it cause his gay *** little neon drove under my truck, they said since your not a licensed driver you shouldnt be on the road therefore making it your fault... thats f!$#ing stupid that you got cited... FIGHT IT!! FIGHT IT!!

Last edited by dewmanshu; 11-02-2006 at 09:10 AM.
Old 11-02-2006, 09:00 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

dude man im sorry to here that..find the illegal and go kick his ***

Last edited by dewmanshu; 11-02-2006 at 09:07 AM.
Old 11-02-2006, 09:00 AM
Import Moderator

haha there was a thread just like this started about 3 or 4 days ago that i was very suprised didnt get pulled off, wonder if this one will?
Old 11-02-2006, 09:01 AM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Take that to court. Take some pictures of the intersection where the accident happened both at day and at the time of the accident.

If you play your cards right you will probably beat the citation and your insurance wont triple.
Old 11-02-2006, 09:17 AM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by beastmode
haha there was a thread just like this started about 3 or 4 days ago that i was very suprised didnt get pulled off, wonder if this one will?
consider me bored and nice enough to edit. I feel your pain and hate the very same situation and I also feel you have the right to vent here among truck friends. But keep the racial slurs, heavy cursing, and idiotic ignorance (not that they have been made yet) out of the thread. Consider this thread as a "sorry to hear your bad luck" and hope others have been there and can offer a solution due to their prior experience. And I am sorry to hear your bad luck, that sucks like a sum-bitch. I'd get a lawyers opinion on that for sure.
Old 11-02-2006, 09:21 AM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

this country is going downhill.
Old 11-02-2006, 09:22 AM
Import Moderator

haha 5 posts and 9 f words
Old 11-02-2006, 09:23 AM
Import Moderator

how long before the cop showed up to the scene, did he believe you that his headlights were out? did they even ask this guy for a license or anything? seriously dude i would def try to fight that
Old 11-02-2006, 03:10 PM
Launching!

I feel your pain. I was riding down the street and an illegal pulled out and hit my rear tire. The bike went into a lowside slide and ended up underneath a truck. Luckily, I slid between the truck and the cement wall.

No citizenship=no driver's license=no need for this dumb bitch to have insurance=ultimately leads to me getting screwed out of my bike. Since insurance is super spendy on a sport bike when you're 21, i had liability only. (like $352 a month spendy)

I hope you beat this; I know how pissed you are when the law will do little. I wonder if you could get in trouble for kicking his ***, he is not a citizen and therefore retains no rights under the law. Or does he? There has to be a lawyer on this board.

Off topic: there is no need for this thread to be deleted since no one has mentioned a specific race or color, merely a specific set of criminals. How many "I hate thieves" threads have been posted?

Quick Reply: I Hate Illegals