BBQ, FOOD, RECIPES, DRINKS, & PARAPHERNALIA A place to share your favorite recipes, grills, stoves, sporks, and whatever else feeds our need to make our belly feel good.

In-N-Out!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 04:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ idk, thats what I like about in-n-out is the burgers arent terribly dry or anything... I only like burgers medium or medium rare.

Another reason why sit down places are always gonna have the edge, they can cook em how you want em. In-N-Out will too, once the crowd dies down though...
Old 07-07-2011, 12:57 PM
On The Tree

In N Out fucked up my order again last night. 4 doubles and 5 fries please, sure sir, np, heres ur order, get home open the box, 4 cheeseburgers and 4 fries well done like chips. WTF is wrong with them? I called corporate and am geting 5 free meals mailed out. Stay away from the Sherman Oaks location!
Old 07-07-2011, 04:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 04Burban
I gotta say...when I was out in Cali in 29 Palms, I would drive almost 2 hours to get some in and out. It's definitely worth it. I got hooked on that and Wings n things. I'm just sayin...I know an amazing burger when i taste one, and that is one of them

Same here I was in Cali at Pendleton for a couple years, left there in 2005 & I still crave IN n OUT! Animal Style! And Wings N Things was the best wing place I ever had, they got some down here in Houston but I don't think its the same chain cuzz they suck down here. You ever been down to Oceanside or San Diego, Colima's is the best Mexican Food hands down!!!!
Old 07-07-2011, 05:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Nuclear Endless
Here's what I ordered:

2 4x4 animal style
2 animal fries
And a chocolate shake

Now that's on my level. The first time I had it and my buddy said as big as you want it........I said oh yeah. 8x8 Animal, & Animal Fries. Needless to say it was messy and impossible to pick up and eat. From then on 2-4x4's animal, and animal fries. Yuuuuuuuup, I eat that much, F*ck off. But I started getting the burgers with light sauce cuzz they tend to put to much Thousand Island at the SoCal Locations.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:59 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Nuclear Endless
Yay, I can only imagine being stuck out on a ship with who knows what food...

just a few days out with MREs and some catering for a jrotc summer camp makes me crave fatty fast food terribly.

Yeah, SHIP FOOD = Stuff I really don't wanna eat. It really depends on the Crew & Mainly the cook. Plus I only have to eat it for one day when I'm on, so its not to bad. But all are different, STOLT, CAP SAN's, Bow's, ect ect........

Philipino - Good
Chinese - Good
Japanese/ Taiwan - you never know
Greek/ Russian/ Europe - Most likely disgusting
All Others in between - You never know

But In N Out is a relief to all!!!!
Old 07-07-2011, 09:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Bad *** Silvy
In N Out fucked up my order again last night. 4 doubles and 5 fries please, sure sir, np, heres ur order, get home open the box, 4 cheeseburgers and 4 fries well done like chips. WTF is wrong with them? I called corporate and am geting 5 free meals mailed out. Stay away from the Sherman Oaks location!

Damn, just got through all of the thread. Sorry you had such bad experiences there. I always got good service in CA, but this was also 6+ years ago.

I heard they had them ONLY on the West Coast because there was only that 1 distribution center there., then maybe 5 or so years ago they built one in North Texas and now there opening several up there. So hopefully Houston is next, on the west they are in CA & NV so maybe they can stretch TX! Dallas, Houston, Beaumont, Corpus, San Antonio, El Paso, Austin, Amarillo........the $$$$ is an endless road down here. Think about how many military members are from TX, a GRIP. Not everybody is from the city, but if there was one next to a BK, MC D, Jack, ect that was near them.....I think they would give them a run. Sooooo, a lot of folks who have had In N Out once before & loved it or hated it. I bet they could get BANK!

Just caught the end of this thread, sorry for the rant.

EAT IN-N-OUT, I'm done.
Old 07-08-2011, 04:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Lol well theyre opening up a bunch of locations around my area now to relieve the two that have been open

Theres one open at North Park mall now and there will be one at 635 and midway down the road from me

Every meal ive had there has been good...

And usmc45, I believe you, Im just a little kid and I eat more than most champion eaters, but its not hard to eat stuff so good 8)
Old 09-11-2011, 04:38 PM
On The Tree

I dont know how they make them in Texas but in Cali theres no comparison Ive had 5guys (nasty) Sonic (NASTY)Whatabuger(Decent)and As Far as Mexican Food Go Albertos All the way....WestCoast
Old 09-11-2011, 04:39 PM
On The Tree

OH I forgot Tommy Burgers!!!!!!
Old 09-22-2011, 09:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think theyve gotten it together pretty good here as far as In-N-Out.

I've also only heard good things from my friend about Twisted Root burger around these parts...

Quick Reply: In-N-Out!