Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

had a little fun this morning....

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 07:00 AM
TECH Addict

Received 371 Likes on 299 Posts
Default had a little fun this morning....

So,

I am taking my usual commute route to work and I find myself at a redlight with a po-po sitting to my right...

(now before you start judging me....lol)

He was clearly out of his area but probably on his way to work and I thought to myself, "self, you can take off a little hard, just don't break traction....".

Well, the light turned green and I left at about 3k....just high enough that I wouldn't break traction (or do a full stall) but high enough that I'd at least get his attention @ 5:15a.

Well, that did the trick. LOL

He followed me and ended up pulling me over. He walks up to my window (already rolled down) and asks me if I knew why he pulled me over. I said "no officer, I don't have any idea why you pulled me over".

He continues to say that I accelerated to fast from the redlight and I was running about 70mph. I said, "that's inaccurate, I wasn't running 70"....he says, "that's what I had to do to catch up to you"...I responded with "...what you were running to catch up to me is vastly different then what I was running...."...He continues to tell me that I was also tailgating another car, etc etc and he could write me a ticket for speeding, following to closely, etc etc...I finally responded with (knowing that he was outside his jurisdiction), "unless X-police dept has an interagency agreement with Y-police dept, you can't write me a ticket for anything"....

He then asks me if I could slow it down a little bit and of course I responded with, "yes officer"...he hands me back my license and tells me to have a good day.

Sorry, probably not what most of you were thinking this was going to be but I found some humor in it...whether or not I should have....
Old 10-20-2014, 11:10 AM
Slowest turbo build ever!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hahahaha that's hilarious!
Old 10-20-2014, 03:15 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahaahah nice! The last pull over i had was for window tint. i ripped the tint off while he wrote a ticket, and then just chuckled when he came back and said thanks.

-Kenny