Western CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, HI, AK

SoCal G2G... BBQ - GO Karting, tuning(?) and more!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 12:23 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

kidding just kidding, you all know how much I would have loved to be there now where are the PICS!!
Old 05-25-2009, 12:31 PM
Blown 427 LSX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by moregrip
almost made it but not quite, .........still have a half day or so of work on the truck......leaving in a few days.....I'm sure it will be a blast!

Hopefully we can all start 2010 with another GTG.............lol(so I can attend at least one of these buggers!)

Dave brother, best wishes my friend and I'm confident your truck will turn out fantastico!
send me updates if you would to lalande@ddg73.navy.mil......peace
Yo Devin... thanks for the words of encouragement!! It seems like a never ending project, ugh... but I will keep you posted!

Can I send pictures to the email you posted?

Be safe on your journey - and much respect to you and the rest of our troops on this memorial day!
Old 05-25-2009, 12:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by trever1t
kidding just kidding, you all know how much I would have loved to be there now where are the PICS!!

Bill let me know you do go to the track or any gtg.I would like to cruise with you maybe get coulpe freeway runs in(not too fast),cause at the track I know you'd whoop my ***.I need to get out I have been f-in board.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:36 PM
Blown 427 LSX

A big thank you for all of those who came out!! I was more than happy to help in any way with the event - my wife lost count at around 55 people, throughout the day... I know we went through about 75 burgers and 50 hot dogs!! Along with carne asada, and more...

I had a great time... our donation jar added up to $150 exactly... so that will go to a local charity!

A big thanks to Justin for coming out too... he didnt do many tunes, but i hope he had a good time anyways.

An lil' bro... i guess taking that **** before karting helped too... bastard came in first place out of all of us!!!! (fugger actually lapped me!!!! omg some take my man card away )
Old 05-25-2009, 12:37 PM
Custm2500's Rude Friend

Received 769 Likes on 636 Posts

Originally Posted by trever1t
Good question!!! I saw a few Camara's out there. I would like to see pictures of the SAS crew cab truck. I think he was from another board but it was a cool swap. If some one remembers and could point me to his swap or to his user name that would be appreciated. also want to see pictures from the go carting track! That was a blast!!!

Dave, you must Have greased the wrong guys palm. How you came in last and Spoolin was first is beyond me. He didn't even Lighten his load like he claimed he was gonna do and he still Won...
Old 05-25-2009, 12:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by usabodyguard
A big thank you for all of those who came out!! I was more than happy to help in any way with the event - my wife lost count at around 55 people, throughout the day... I know we went through about 75 burgers and 50 hot dogs!! Along with carne asada, and more...

I had a great time... our donation jar added up to $150 exactly... so that will go to a local charity!

A big thanks to Justin for coming out too... he didnt do many tunes, but i hope he had a good time anyways.

An lil' bro... i guess taking that **** before karting helped too... bastard came in first place out of all of us!!!! (fugger actually lapped me!!!! omg some take my man card away )
From what I hear Dave you look like the bear on a trycical in the circus.Not in any position to win a cart race.I feel your pain I am not small myself but I can win the chrash derby.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:43 PM
Blown 427 LSX

well considering I out weighed everyone by at least 100lbs, and 8"+ I was at a bit of a disadvantage.. but the margin between first and last was about 1 second if that...
Old 05-25-2009, 12:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

That ok gotta give the little guys sumthin or else they don't play anymore.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:48 PM
Custm2500's Rude Friend

Received 769 Likes on 636 Posts

well considering I out weighed everyone by at least 100lbs, and 8"+ I was at a bit of a disadvantage.. but the margin between first and last was about 1 second if that...
True, but I still think spoolin was flirting to much with the guy that controlled the carts. The way he gave him special direction on how to drive the cart and all....
Old 05-25-2009, 01:02 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 1FastBrick
Dave, you must Have greased the wrong guys palm. How you came in last and Spoolin was first is beyond me. He didn't even Lighten his load like he claimed he was gonna do and he still Won...
Originally Posted by 1FastBrick
True, but I still think spoolin was flirting to much with the guy that controlled the carts. The way he gave him special direction on how to drive the cart and all....

"Doesn't matter if you win by an inch or if you win by a mile, winning's winning!"
I did what I had to do to make sure I won, if it was winking at the guy who controlled the carts to dropping off the Cosby kids at the pool, I'm there to win boys!!

Quick Reply: SoCal G2G... BBQ - GO Karting, tuning(?) and more!