Western CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, HI, AK

NM area G2G!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BG06SILVERADO
I'd say yes the 11th in carrizozo at about 11am, witch means a 7-7:30am leave time. If you guys from santa fe want to meet me in bernallio and cruise together let me know!! I heven't got a hold of our albuquerque member yet.
what about sunday the 12, just an idea
Old 04-05-2009, 05:39 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Ricardinho_SS
what about sunday the 12, just an idea
Could be possible but any late return makes work on monday hard. whatever works best works for me.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:30 AM
Teching In

Could be possible but any late return makes work on monday hard. whatever works best works for me.
the reason for the 12 is because my stupid manager scheduled me for the 11 even i told him not to like 2 weeks ago, but i will try to switch with someone else tomorrow
Old 04-08-2009, 12:24 AM
Staging Lane

so...... what are we looking at guys????
Old 04-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Teching In

so...... what are we looking at guys????
well i'm going to be working the 11 because nobody wanted to switch but i don't work the 12
Old 04-09-2009, 12:29 AM
Staging Lane

ok then so far it's lookin like sun the 12th same meet time(about 11am), eithe we can meet at the gas station in the middle of town(four way intersection) or at the valley of fires! If you do have any great ideas to make the trip more memorable let me know(places to go/things to do)!! If you want to meet up with anybody and cruise together let them know(I just think it would be cool arriving together)!! If you have any questions call me, but if i don't answer i might be busy leave a message. my # is 505-400-3747 (no pranks pls I DON"T HAVE TIME FOR THEM!!! <---note for other people out there reading thread) I hope to meet you guys this weekend and understand if things come up and you cannot make it, but I hope they don't for the amount of "trouble" and time I/ WE put into organizing this!!
-Bryan G.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:51 AM
Teching In

ok then so far it's lookin like sun the 12th same meet time(about 11am), eithe we can meet at the gas station in the middle of town(four way intersection) or at the valley of fires! If you do have any great ideas to make the trip more memorable let me know(places to go/things to do)!! If you want to meet up with anybody and cruise together let them know(I just think it would be cool arriving together)!! If you have any questions call me, but if i don't answer i might be busy leave a message. my # is 505-400-3747 (no pranks pls I DON"T HAVE TIME FOR THEM!!! <---note for other people out there reading thread) I hope to meet you guys this weekend and understand if things come up and you cannot make it, but I hope they don't for the amount of "trouble" and time I/ WE put into organizing this!!
-Bryan G.
sounds like a deal, i guess i(we)'ll meet you in rio rancho, i'm waiting for the other 2 guys to confirm
Old 04-09-2009, 10:56 PM
RST
Staging Lane

So ruidoso the 12th. man i've never bin there so as soon as i arrive ill give ya a call.I hope to get my wheels back on time for the meet cuz they are gettin powdercoated
Old 04-10-2009, 12:12 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by RST
So ruidoso the 12th. man i've never bin there so as soon as i arrive ill give ya a call.I hope to get my wheels back on time for the meet cuz they are gettin powdercoated
close but not quite, Carrizozo on the 12th and yeah man give me a call even if your close and need to find me!! like i said before call me before the trip if we need to straighten things out!!

Last edited by BG06SILVERADO; 04-10-2009 at 12:15 AM. Reason: more info!!
Old 04-10-2009, 12:53 AM
Teching In

sounds like a fun trip, so anybody that is close to the area is invited, i know there are more members from around because this thread has more than 200 views and only twenty something posts, so chime in, don't be shy

Quick Reply: NM area G2G!!!