Western CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, HI, AK

The new new new bs thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 02:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guys, yeah Phil time for some fun. Just gotta throw some NGK TR6ix's in there, fix the IC wire connect and some 10/30w oil and I'm good.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:13 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by caddy03pimpin
What up man yea juan told me on sun you were playing bumper cars what happen ?
I was in the left lane on my bro's drz400, the lanes swerved to the left, when a guy in a car was texting and driving. he came in to my lane and bumped me at about 40-45mph and I went down. I didn't see him till it was too late. If it wasn't for the motorcycle jacket, chest protector and helmet, I wold have been fucked. Just ended up with some light road rash, lots of sore joints (left shoulder, Knees, left foot), and fucked up gear/bike. The bike needs new handle bars, turn signal switch, left turn signals and that about it.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chpspecial
I was in the left lane on my bro's drz400, the lanes swerved to the left, when a guy in a car was texting and driving. he came in to my lane and bumped me at about 40-45mph and I went down. I didn't see him till it was too late. If it wasn't for the motorcycle jacket, chest protector and helmet, I wold have been fucked. Just ended up with some light road rash, lots of sore joints (left shoulder, Knees, left foot), and fucked up gear/bike. The bike needs new handle bars, turn signal switch, left turn signals and that about it.
hope u feel better soon man.. when im on my street bike i hate when people dont pay attention and sometimes just switch lanes.. look twice ******!.. ive gotten a few close calls like that.. glad ur ok..
Old 10-13-2011, 06:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Damn you guys have big ***** to ride bikes especially with drivers like me around.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:05 PM
Launching!

I heard you were listening to dmx "ruff riders" and you doin indos and wheelies gettin all crazy you were stright stuntin j/k lol good to hear your ok
Old 10-13-2011, 10:13 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by caddy03pimpin
I heard you were listening to dmx "ruff riders"
lol, DMX

Last edited by Bad Ass Silvy; 10-13-2011 at 10:26 PM.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:48 AM
Staging Lane

Hit and run or did the jackass pull over?
Old 10-14-2011, 09:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

damn that sucks dude, hope u heal up quick man... hope all is well with u and Juan...

Originally Posted by 08cheyennesc
Damn you guys have big ***** to ride bikes especially with drivers like me around.
lol, este guey ^^^...

Originally Posted by socaliallstar82
Hit and run or did the jackass pull over?
see post below, guess the ******* ran off :-/...
We got stupid busy plus a motorcycle crash on my end. Stupid texting and driving idiots... that run off

-Rob
Old 10-14-2011, 12:02 PM
On The Tree

To many times I've seen riders go down on the 10 freeway going into and from work. Speedy recovery to you man!
Old 10-14-2011, 02:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 08cheyennesc
I told him to take his time, I talk to him last week and they were going to remove it last Monday , then I guess it will take a couple of weeks to get the converter back from Yank, I just hope to get before the end of the month to take a trip to irwindale cause next month I will ne in Cd. Juárez.
Be careful out there. I just got back from Culiacan, Sin and everything was calm.

I did a little racing out there and came out in the newspaper(El Debate) racing the Camaro against my brother in the Silverado.
debate.com.mx - Fotogalera de El Debate

Quick Reply: The new new new bs thread