Western CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, HI, AK

Need help in the PHX/Mesa area.

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 02:42 PM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Need help in the PHX/Mesa area.

If anyone in the area has any knowledge or experience with late model Harley-Davidson touring bikes I may possibly need someone to check one out for me. I'll gladly compensate you for your time/fuel/lunch if you can make it happen. Thanks!!!
Old 11-14-2017, 12:44 AM
TECH Resident

Received 236 Likes on 183 Posts

Not sure if you are from Phoenix or not, but MMI (motorcycle mechanics institute) is in north Phoenix. They train to fix Harleys, (and several other makes). There are shops ALL OVER the valley, and dam near on every block. There are listings on Craigslist for motorcycle mechanics looking for work. Not sure if you are looking for cheap, or more worried about finding someone who has a history, but Phoenix metro has to be one of the largest motorcycle environments in the country
Old 11-14-2017, 03:59 AM
Hunt&Fisherator

I'm in Texas. Need a bike looked over by some eyes that will know what they're seeing for a possible purchase. No wrench turning necessary. Just a visual look over, listen to the engine and maybe even take it around the block and check mechanical functionality, electronics etc...
Old 11-17-2017, 06:12 PM
Hunt&Fisherator

Any takers?