Western CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, HI, AK

Moving back to Ca!

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 12:21 AM
9 Second Truck Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by laynlow77
why dont you move further up! closer to fresno or somthing
I would but I don't know anyone up there. I know people who know people down here.

Originally Posted by kbracing96
Your leaving me?
yah, I hate to leave that area, but with the bad economy I will be forced to get a real job If I stay there. You know that's just not an option for guy's like us You will have to come out here and hang out. I plan on hitting up Sac, and Famoso once I get settled in.

Originally Posted by quicksilverado
Sell your old house before you buy a new one unless you have plenty of money sitting idle. Heard of to many people buying a new house before selling the old one and getting into a bind, especially with the economy the way it is.
I hear you on that. I have a couple allready interested in my house, but I won't make a move until the house in COS is sold. Im looking for a forcloser or something I can get cheep and fix up myselfe. I want a low mortgage, and pay for the repairs as I go.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:44 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Oh great...there goes the neighborhood!!

jfwy bro!
Old 09-18-2008, 11:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stock48
House in COS is up for sale, and we are looking at houses in Visalia/ Porterville, Ca. I hope to be all moved by late oct
**** ya meng!! Get a REAL truck running around here would be cool. damn that only gives me about a month to wash my truck before you get here., haha..
Old 09-20-2008, 03:37 AM
9 Second Truck Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Oh great...there goes the neighborhood!!

jfwy bro!
Old 09-20-2008, 10:48 AM
Made in South Korea

Don't worry there is no way your worse than the little french guy...
Old 09-20-2008, 11:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck with the house buying/selling. Hopefully we'll get a CA G2G sometime next spring or something???
Old 09-20-2008, 12:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by stock48
yah, I hate to leave that area, but with the bad economy I will be forced to get a real job If I stay there. You know that's just not an option for guy's like us You will have to come out here and hang out. I plan on hitting up Sac, and Famoso once I get settled in.
I SO want to find a new place to live, but I don't want to live in a **** hole. I want to live some place where COL is not outrageous and I don't have to worry about my **** getting stolen all the time or bars on windows and security doors. I've been thinking more the rural NorCal area, but i don't want to live in the desert either. I want to be close to city's but not in the middle of one. I want it all,
Old 09-21-2008, 02:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by kbracing96
I SO want to find a new place to live, but I don't want to live in a **** hole. I want to live some place where COL is not outrageous and I don't have to worry about my **** getting stolen all the time or bars on windows and security doors. I've been thinking more the rural NorCal area, but i don't want to live in the desert either. I want to be close to city's but not in the middle of one. I want it all,
You're more than welcome to come check out Chico next time you're in the Nor-Cal area. Anywhere between here and Sacramento is pretty nice and fits your description of rural. Home prices are finally coming down around here too.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by ForcedTQ
You're more than welcome to come check out Chico next time you're in the Nor-Cal area. Anywhere between here and Sacramento is pretty nice and fits your description of rural. Home prices are finally coming down around here too.
Cool, what's the average 3br 2 bath w/garage fixer upper go for in that area?
Old 09-22-2008, 10:51 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I haven't been there in a few years but Chico does kind of sound like the place for you Kyle. It is way up in the boonies yet a college town. There is everything you need with farmland all around. The mountains are only an hour or so away and the ocean not out of reach for a day ride.

Quick Reply: Moving back to Ca!