WEAPONS What? Trucks and weapons don't go together?

Pure Awesomeness, cop gets punked by law student

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 07:18 PM
Man Motor club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 06-28-2012, 07:41 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm willing to bet he's trying to make some money from youtube. Everyone just donated to the cause.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:23 PM
Admin

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts

I just learned women can go topless in NYC, who cares what this thread is about.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:46 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

***** are not considered sexual organs therefore they are allowed to walk around topless.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:01 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

What if your a ******** in NewYork ? Should you wear a bag?
Old 06-28-2012, 10:29 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Too bad the kid wasn't a little more relaxed about the whole thing. He probably played the scenario over in his mind a million times but lost his cool when it actually happened. Good for him though, open carry (or concealed) is the privelege of free men and needs to be exercized in this manner.

I was in Jackson hole a couple weeks ago and was sitting on a bench when a guy walked by with his family and a Glock on his belt. I thought, "cool, good for him". I don't think the police should have a monopoly when it comes to bearing arms.

This is coming from a Canadian guy who needs a transport permit to take a gun to the range. Enjoy your freedom while you can, and exercize your priveleges to keep them. God bless America.

As a side note, we Canadians won a major battle here by scrapping the registry of all long guns recently. Our rules are not nearly as bad as some other Commonwealth countries. In fact, things have gotten better here in regards to gun freedom. I hope it keeps going that way.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:17 AM
GFYS and STFU

Haha, cool he knows the law and his rights but he didn't need to be such a ***** about it. I like that the popo was cool and didn't have much of an ego.

***** laws are awesome!
Old 06-29-2012, 08:01 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Haha, cool he knows the law and his rights but he didn't need to be such a ***** about it. I like that the popo was cool and didn't have much of an ego.

***** laws are awesome!
Agreed on both!

The guy seems like he was just asking for a confrontation, not because he wasn't allowed to open carry, but he could have ended this situation quicker and easier if he just complied with the officer's request. The guy should have let him run his name, found that he was clean, bullshited for a bit, and made friends with another leo.

I recently got my TN HGP, and if I get pulled over or stopped, the first thing I will do if give the officer my ID and allow him to disarm me if he perfers. No reason to hassle the people (99% of them atleast) that are trying to serve and protect us!

Last edited by 2 tone 02; 06-29-2012 at 08:06 AM.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:19 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2 tone 02
Agreed on both!

The guy seems like he was just asking for a confrontation, not because he wasn't allowed to open carry, but he could have ended this situation quicker and easier if he just complied with the officer's request. The guy should have let him run his name, found that he was clean, bullshited for a bit, and made friends with another leo.

I recently got my TN HGP, and if I get pulled over or stopped, the first thing I will do if give the officer my ID and allow him to disarm me if he perfers. No reason to hassle the people (99% of them atleast) that are trying to serve and protect us!

+1

Seems he did the action and filming just for the video and confrontation to put it on youtube and make the cop look like an ***. The officer in the video did a great job at what he does, not over inforcing anything. I agree some officers get on power trips but others are actually here to help keep the towns and streets safe. Yes the law may be for and open carry but dispatch and officers cant just ignore many calls in about a man walking down the street baring an weapon. POint being this guys just a punk himself for making a video in this fashion
Old 07-06-2012, 02:44 PM
Teching In

If you list to what he says, he doesn't want his name put into any reports. I wouldn't either. Put yourself in his shoes. You are walking down the street doing nothing wrong, totally legal, when a cop stops you. Then he takes your personal property without consent. Then he points a loaded firearm at your body. He then proceeds to tell you that the whole reason for stopping you is illegal. Wouldn't you be a little irritated? Now lets say you are on your way to an important appointment or meeting. Now you are running late even though you did nothing wrong. I would be irritated too. Cops need to learn their jobs. They get away with a lot because most people don't know their rights.

Quick Reply: Pure Awesomeness, cop gets punked by law student