WEAPONS What? Trucks and weapons don't go together?

Lets see your class 3's!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 08:39 PM
MASS seller approved

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sprayed99
With all do respect I think its a bad idea to be throwing around what firearms you may own.... especially title II weapons....
I have to agree^^^^^ . The more valuable ,rare or hard to get something is the further people with go to get it from u. Let's say u were a gold broker and u had gold bars. Something 99% of people will never own or be able to own..... Would u post that on a forum and say look what I got. I'm not trying to sound condasending just giving friendly advice
Old 07-10-2012, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by DR132
he's friends with the right people...
What kinda people? Watch some of his older vids and you might wonder,how did this kid with the fake accent get this stuff.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Team Paulie
What kinda people? Watch some of his older vids and you might wonder,how did this kid with the fake accent get this stuff.
i don't honestly know i just figured he's either filthy rich or more likely just good friends with class 3 firearms dealers...i've noticed he does a fair bit of advertising for various companies
Old 07-11-2012, 01:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DR132
there's a lot of convoluted and archaic restrictions and regulations. different states have their own regulations on what can be legally owned as well.

Gotta love living in the South!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2012, 01:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sprayed99
Gotta love living in the South!!!!!!
You aint kidding!!!
Old 07-11-2012, 04:30 PM

I tried to get my Class Three back in Nov 2011, I had a store front and all the required forms and taxes ready to go, I got denied because there apparently are four other dealers in my area,were they are......beats me,but I havent seen anything new in at least five years and the one gent that handles all my stuff lives in the next county and he was the one trying to get me become one.

FYI if your in Toledo/Lucas county GOOD LUCK trying to get someone to sign off on it.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Team Paulie

FYI if your in Toledo/Lucas county GOOD LUCK trying to get someone to sign off on it.
that sucks... get a NFA trust then you don't have to worry about that crap.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:38 PM
Teching In

if someone wanted to try to steal my weapons. I would be more then willing to let most anyone I halfway trust walk through my house and try to find anything of real value haha. its going to be kinda sad leaving my house behind when I ship off for the Marines. but trusted friends and family will be staying at the house in my absence... I will say, Secret rooms, Secret houses, and underground bunkers are AWESOME!. wish I had the money to buy this Atlas Forbes S-7 missle silo we have in Wamego. but last I herd the selling price is around 1.7million. I havnt quite earned that much yet haha
Old 07-12-2012, 07:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by USMCSoelter
if someone wanted to try to steal my weapons. I would be more then willing to let most anyone I halfway trust walk through my house and try to find anything of real value haha. its going to be kinda sad leaving my house behind when I ship off for the Marines. but trusted friends and family will be staying at the house in my absence... I will say, Secret rooms, Secret houses, and underground bunkers are AWESOME!. wish I had the money to buy this Atlas Forbes S-7 missle silo we have in Wamego. but last I herd the selling price is around 1.7million. I havnt quite earned that much yet haha
Those old missile silos are sweet and quite a few across kansas, many of them are for sale for much less than that. There is an old communications bunker by russel, comes with water tanks, generator, decon showerbunch of stuff, price reduced to $550k. 8800 sqft of nuclear hardened underground living...
Old 07-12-2012, 11:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by USMCSoelter
Just a word of warning. You must have all of your NFA weapons under "Your control". Unless you have an NFA trust and others listed will be keeping them. Not saying you aren't and I'm not an attorney, but that is what was said to me from the start of my NFA journey.

I would hate to see anyone serving get caught up in any kind of BS because they are putting their live in danger out of our country and not "in control" of their NFA weapons.

Quick Reply: Lets see your class 3's!