Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

New accessories

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2020, 09:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post New accessories

I have an 06 Sierra 1500 4x4 that I have been fixing up and customizing. I just got new LED rock lights and interior atmospheric lighting I wanted to install. At one point someone had installed a subwoofer and left the wiring behind. You can tell it was all DIY and looks very bad. I wanted the lights and other future addons to look more professional so I was gonna use one of the spare powered fuses from one of the blocks. (remove the block and add the needed wiring). But I read that it was advised to not remove the block as it could have unintended consequences with various control modules. I wanted to ask which block are they referring to, under the hood or the dash? If this is not possible either way then I would appreciate the best option for adding a circuit that doesn't look do bad as pulling a fuse and jamming a wire down in with the fuse and just leaving it draped out the lid of the box. Thanks in advance for any advice and please don't say if you want it professional to take it to a professional, If I could afford it I would.