Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

Just tuned...codes

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 10:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just tuned...codes

Just got the tune installed yesterday and truck just hasn't felt right. It seems very sluggish, it's bogging bad. I have the Kooks headers and Vararam Tri Power intake. I'm getting the P0101, P015B, and P015D DTCs. Working with the tuner to correct it, but I wanted to see if anyone had any ideas on a fix that could save a ton of logging and experimenting. I'm also wanting to know if it's good to keep driving the truck under this condition. Thanks for the help everybody.
Old 04-14-2012, 10:46 PM
TECH Veteran

Unless you are able to monitor the AFR I don't know if I would chance it. Would hate for it to go way lean and cause damage. When are you going to be able to have the tuner look into it again?

I am no pro and just getting into tuning so maybe I am more paranoid but unless I had a wide band to monitor my AFR the codes would have me worried
Old 04-15-2012, 09:16 PM

It may be worth noting that the code only pops up under a load. I should hear back from the tuner tomorrow. I sure hope this gets worked out quick. I will report back after the revised tune gets loaded. I checked for knock and AFR and they weren't far enough off to cause damage. I think there is an issue with how the MAF is setup in the tune.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:42 PM

All is good on revision 2 of the tune. Only code is from a bad O2 sensor on passenger front. Other than that it's all squared away.