Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

HP Tuners: VCM Suite 2.1.12 now available!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 10:52 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hope to get my cable soon so I can try this out. I orderd it early last week and nothing yet
Old 07-06-2006, 10:52 AM
How do I change this text

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Yelo
Real Time Tuning ??...as in tuning on the fly ?? and will this work for the serial interface too ??
YES! but only for 99-02 ECM I believe. I played around with it sitting in my drive way. it's pretty cool Would be way cool on a dyno
Old 07-06-2006, 11:01 AM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Wilde Racing
YES! but only for 99-02 ECM I believe. I played around with it sitting in my drive way. it's pretty cool Would be way cool on a dyno
Yeh finally got mine setup. Seems like getting idle setting straightened would be cool as well. Definitely dyno worthy. I can't wait to read "that" thread of some poor schmuck who was trying to tune on the fly at 15%TPS/50MPH.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:26 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well then.....all I have to say is: HOLY **** THAT'S COOL !!!!!!, this'll make my life SOOOOO much easier
Old 07-10-2006, 12:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Zick
You'll have to go back to an older tune that doesn't have the 1/2/3 Bar enhancement done if you already have a 1/2/3 Bar upgrade. Open that up w/ editor and then click on the OS tab, you should have four options for the different Bar setups and if you have it supported it should have (RTT) listed next to it.
Then you'll have to reapply whatever Bar enhancement you had and copy all the modifications from your lasted tune to that one. Then just do a full rewrite into your pcm. I'm sure this sounds more confusing than it really is coming from me. It lists all this in the help files and is probably easier to understand.

Thanks Zick your explanation made more sense than the HP Tuners version. I was looking on the general tab under Engine tab. I have a question to all that have been messing with this...when i do this process it only gives me RTT on 1bar MAF enhanced, and not on speed density, since I only rune speed density right now does this mean I can only RTT with the MAF plugged in??? I am confused ???
Old 07-10-2006, 08:36 AM
TECH Veteran

So, how do you get the guys from HP Tuners to reply to your email so I can purchase this thing?
Old 07-10-2006, 09:05 AM
How do I change this text

Did you e-mail sales? They usally reply within a few hours.
Old 07-10-2006, 02:48 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by desTRUCKtive
Thanks Zick your explanation made more sense than the HP Tuners version. I was looking on the general tab under Engine tab. I have a question to all that have been messing with this...when i do this process it only gives me RTT on 1bar MAF enhanced, and not on speed density, since I only rune speed density right now does this mean I can only RTT with the MAF plugged in??? I am confused ???

Wow, somebody understands me!
Old 07-11-2006, 07:08 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Wilde Racing
Did you e-mail sales? They usally reply within a few hours.
Yep.... I will try again.
Old 07-12-2006, 06:11 PM
Truck Sponsor

Keith always gets back with me within 15 minutes,and I have emailed him alot.He always got back with me fast,he should for you also,can not see him not doin so.

Quick Reply: HP Tuners: VCM Suite 2.1.12 now available!