Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

advice to get me started with recent build and narrow/wide band help

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2017, 07:55 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default advice to get me started with recent build and narrow/wide band help

I'm just about ready to throw my engine back in and have some questions. I shaved the heads and used a .040 gasket and swapped in a tsp 212/218 112lsa cam. compression should be around 10.6:1. I'll also be putting long tubes on.

I'm trying to decide whether to tune myself or have someone do it for me. Id like to do it myself and don't mind digging in and learning over time but I really would like this truck up and running sooner rather than later. I'm ok with not getting all the power possible at first but I want it to run good in the mean time to get me to work and back everyday.

Can anyone suggest a good starting point of what tables to adjust to get it running decent and not do any damage, and from there I can tweak it as I learn more about it.

I'm also interested in wiring in a narrow/wide band combo but I'm lost on how to do that. the how-to post I found has a schematic in it that no longer loads.

thanks