Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

FS: 2002 Z71 Tahoe - NICE LOW MILES

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 04:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2002 Z71 Tahoe - NICE LOW MILES

Good part and bad part to this truck. I'll start with the bad and get it out of the way. Please check it all out because this is a great deal on a truck and will make someone very happy. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Lots of other pictures available, just ask.

The bad part is the truck has a branded title from a theft. THIS TRUCK WAS NOT WRECKED. It is currently on a New York Salvage Certificate and will need to be inspected prior to registering the vehicle. I bought the truck from the previous (and also original) owner. I bought the truck directly from him after the police recovered the truck. The thieves took the big *** stereo that was in it, the 22’s, most of the interior, some of the glass, and miscellaneous exterior parts. This truck should have never been on a branded title but thanks to a slimy insurance agent and a stupid owner, it happened.

The good part is this vehicle is a nice, loaded, low mileage Z71 Tahoe that will make someone a great truck. The truck JUST turned 24K miles. I bought the truck in 2003 from the original owner with 9,XXX miles on it. The truck is white with tan leather interior. Fully loaded with all options except heated seats, 3rd row seating, and the DVD player (wasn't offered in 02 that I'm aware of). It's equipped with the flex fuel version of the 5.3 liter V8 so you can run E85 if you want. The list of options include power sunroof, power seats, LT package, factory subwoofer, power windows and locks, rear A/C, roof rack, side step tubes, towing package, CD player w/cassette player, remote cassette player, On-Star, push button auto 4x4, power heated mirrors with valet/puddle lights, privacy glass, etc. I'm sure I'm leaving something out but this truck is pretty much loaded. Two of the tires were recently replaced with the OEM Goodyears. I replaced them because a small blister formed in the sidewall of one of them and didn’t want to risk a problem. Only issue I'm aware is I don't have the key fobs for the truck but that is easily fixed.

The pictures are from last July but the truck looks the same and in the same condition. I'm only drive it a few hundred miles since then. I have a company truck (and a company gas card) so the Tahoe never gets used. That's the only reason for selling it. I'll consider trades, especially if it's a 98+ Formula

NADA shows clean trade-in at $18,300, and clean retail at $21,200. Had a couple of local dealers tell me ball park starting place would be 20% off trade or $14,600. I'm asking $14,000/OBO. No disappointments. Have it inspected if you like (I'll take it where you pick) but I’d be surprised if you find a better deal on a truck like this, with the model, options AND miles. The truck is located in Denver and I'm about 30 minutes from DIA so you could fly in and drive it anywhere. If you would rather call than e-mail, I can be reached at 303-961.1674.
Attached Thumbnails FS: 2002 Z71 Tahoe - NICE LOW MILES-11.jpg   FS: 2002 Z71 Tahoe - NICE LOW MILES-22.jpg   FS: 2002 Z71 Tahoe - NICE LOW MILES-33.jpg  
Old 04-06-2008, 04:35 PM
TECH Resident

can you send more pics to droppedsierra03@comcast.net
Old 04-06-2008, 08:27 PM
Teching In

Default Pictures

Pictures sent. Files sizes are pretty big so it may get flagged/quarantined. Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Chris
Old 04-07-2008, 02:35 AM
TECH Resident

if i had the $$$ itd be mine. thats a steal!

Last edited by Allstar55566; 04-08-2008 at 01:20 AM.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:56 PM
Teching In

TTT.....offers?
Old 05-07-2008, 02:33 PM
TECH Resident

What is the mileage now?
Old 05-07-2008, 02:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by A_W_O_L
What is the mileage now?

Any other questions, just let me know.

Chris
Old 05-07-2008, 11:44 PM
TECH Resident

Would you send some more pics to the email below....This looks like a clean truck. Also in the email if you wouldnt mind explaining why they put a salvage title, that would be helpful. Thanks.

Flash.AWOL@GMail.com

Charles

...sorry about the milage question...I see now that you did post that...I was on my way to take my last final for the semester, and I guess I just overlooked that part.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Teching In

any pics of engine compartment??
Old 05-08-2008, 11:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by A_W_O_L
Would you send some more pics to the email below....This looks like a clean truck. Also in the email if you wouldnt mind explaining why they put a salvage title, that would be helpful. Thanks.

Flash.AWOL@GMail.com

Charles

...sorry about the milage question...I see now that you did post that...I was on my way to take my last final for the semester, and I guess I just overlooked that part.
Pics are on the way. Files are big so it may get flagged as spam. The mileage question was no big deal...don't sweat it. Let me know if you need something else.

Chris

Quick Reply: FS: 2002 Z71 Tahoe - NICE LOW MILES