Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

FS: '03 Sierra Z71 5.3L

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 08:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: '03 Sierra Z71 5.3L

I'm looking to sell my 2003 GMC Sierra Z71 extended cab 4-door (not crew cab) short-bed.
I bought it Sept. '04 and had it Ziebart rust-protected, and a Rhino liner put in. One owner before me.
It has been driven fairly regularly (I have 2 vehicles) and has been garaged when not driving during the last 6 months (parked in a lot before that). I bought a HyperTech Power Programmer, and was looking to do a lot more to it, but never did, and want to move on now. It has definitely NOT been abused. I had plans to lift and do a lot of power mods, but never got there. It hasn't ever even been mudding. I pretty well baby it because I'm not usually willing to pay for the extra gas necessary if I were to stomp on it everywhere.

Right now it has under 37,000 miles, and the 5.3L engine. Push-button 4wd, gray cloth bench seat (non-powered), power package (PS, PB, PDL, PW, auto-dimming rearview), standard CD player.

It is 2-tone: maroon on top, pewter on bottom.

I have a friend that would like the Hypertech unit, but we can work it in the deal if you are interested. I never programmed anything too advanced, just higher top speed (never even used it), firmer shift points, and the highest performance setting that you can run on 87 octane.

It runs very well, I've never had to fix anything, no problems whatsoever.

There are no body problems, besides one or two tiny rock chips (not dents, just a knick in the paint) on the leading edge of the hood, and a few minor scratches that need to be buffed out of the top edge of one of the bed rails (from a friend setting a plastic cooler on it and sliding). Otherwise that is it, seriously, you will not find anything else wrong.

Stock 16" rims (I believe they're 16's)... the 6 evenly-spaced spoke alloy wheels. Stock Wilderness AT radials with 70% tread.

Otherwise it is bone stock.

It gets about 14+ city, 17+ highway.

Asking 21k, mildly negotiable.

It is probably best to get me by email. I live in central Illinois.

email: m_collins_123456@yahoo.com
AOL IM: Harleymn99 (not on very often though)

you can try me on the website thing (matt_c), but i'm new to this forum (more of a ls1tech.com fan), but I'm not real clever on it. I don't have any pics right now, but will try to get some if you are interested.
Old 02-22-2006, 08:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: '03 Sierra Z71 5.3L

The VIN is 2GTEK19T631126195 for you CARFAX junkies.
I noticed my email looks funny with the underline, but there are underscores (_) between the letters.

m_collins_123456

m_collins_123456@yahoo.com