Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

2003 Chevrolet Silverado SS For Sale! IOWA

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 01:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Chevrolet Silverado SS For Sale! IOWA

Selling my truck as I am going to move out with some of my friends and I can't afford to keep my truck at the same time. I'm asking for 19,000 firm. It does have some extras and it does have some very minor blemishes.

Some of the exterior extras it has is painted on tribal graphics, a cowl hood, 5 piece billet grill with a billet grill emblem, truxedo lo pro bed cover, rear tinted windows with a spray in bedliner. I also have a mtx subwoofer enclosure with a 2 10's and a mtx amp. the truck also has a aem brute force intake with true dual exhaust with borla mufflers and the pcm is custom tuned by zippy.

The only blemishes this truck has is that is the hood has 2 chips on the very back of the hood where one of them is on the corner of the cowl itself that can be noticed if your looking but the other one is on the back of the cowl itself and is only noticable when you driving and your looking for it. Please do keep in mind the truck is a daily driver and it might have a minor scratch here or there. I don't really know cuz I haven't had a nice day yet to wax it all nice and clean. This truck is great for someone who is either looking for a daily driver or looking for a weekend cruiser. The hitch has been removed but is in the garage. I have a video on youtube showing the truck exhaust and performance just search for silverado ss borla.

If you have any questions leave me a message on here as I visit everyday. It has been a great time owning a ss silverado and I will definatly want to buy one in the future when I have a career and can afford to do everything I love to do at the same time. I will still own a chevy but it wont be a truck prolly a monte or camaro. Its been fun guys but I think its time for me to move on.

Here are couple vids. Note: In the vids it shows I have HID's which I no longer have due to them not working properly and I was fed up with messing with them so it now has regular bulbs again. Also in the vid it shows the exhaust exiting underneath the rear bumper which it is now dumped and it is quieter and deeper. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zumn_7Isq8Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AykikR9Iyc
http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k8...ckEDITED-1.flv

Last edited by nashss; 05-30-2008 at 01:16 PM.
Old 06-01-2008, 02:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump! Has just over 28,000 miles. This is a great deal for anyone looking for one of these trucks. Great shape waxed often. great shine. Many Extras.