Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

1992 caged coupe, trade for RCSB

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 10:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1992 caged coupe, trade for RCSB

Coupe pictures by mrdodge01 - Photobucket

Car is in Central Ky, I cant realy travel with holidays coming up working in retail..

92 Coupe, original V8 car- Was built as a carb'ed car, no efi harness

Front suspension: tubular K member/a arms/coilovers/strange 10 way struts front. 5 lug rotors, stock front brakes

Rear end/Suspension: 8.8 w/33 spline spool, axles, c-clip eliminators, big 5/8 wheel studs. Double adjustable uppers/single adjustable lowers, spherical housing bushings for uppers. Strange 10 way shocks, Aftermarket Diff Cover. UPR Anti-roll bar welded in

12 gallon RCI fuel cell, -8 line feeding russel filter/Mallory comp 250 fuel pump (rated for 1200hp i believe) -8 line to shock tower.
Optima red top battery, trunk mounted, nice mounting bracket. Cutoff switch flush mounted behind rear panel, hidden when carpet panel is mounted. Trunk is carpeted and covered well, looks nice
Car has extensive 10 point mild steel cage, with extra bars running across the rear window and down the floor pan on each side by the doors. Should cert 25.5 with funny car add-on, will cert 8.50 as is. Full length welded subframe connectors
Black interior w/black tweed seats, small tear on drivers seat from getting in/out. Full autometer gauge cluster custom made by me. Carpeted rear seat delete, hinged for storage underneath, mounts nitrous bottles nicely! lol

Car has an MSD 6al-2 Programmable Ignition, which I can keep if buyer doesn't want/need. Has a "Trick cable and switch" Custom screened switchpanel up top in the center of the cage, controls ignition, fuel pump, headlights, line lock, fan high/low, trans fan. Car is wired with one of Nitrousdaves Circuit boards- really nice pieces, all relays/fuses are on one circuit board, no mess of wires between each point of wiring. Car can be easily changed/modified on the fly if needed, and troubleshooting wiring issues is a breeze with the LED indicators at each path of the wiring circuit.

Exterior of the car is pretty much stock, with:
HO Fibertrends 1.5" cowl hood, painted to match and fresh paint on bumper. Smoked headlights. draglites not available Oh yeah, forgot about the simpson parachute! lol. Never got around to putting a pull cable on, but the parachute is mounted very well.

Thats about all I can think of now, gotta get ready for work, so I may add to this later, I'm sure I'm forgetting some things, or a lot of things.... As for price.... i've tried to look and see what similar cars are bringing, and I'm thinking $6500 is the asking price, No motor/trans/wheels
Old 10-27-2011, 11:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mobile Photobucket

Build pics if they were over looked. Id take a nice truck with no motor ot bad motor, prefer a nice stepside ls based truck, 2 wheel, would take 4 wheel...