Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

1972 swb fs/ trade $4500

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 12:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1972 swb fs/ trade $4500

Hey there, I have a 1972 Chevy (was told it was a super cheyenne) I done some trading to get the truck with the intentions of making a nice show worthy truck, i just dont have the time or space to really work on it, I would trade for another truck that is drivable, ect...

What I know about the truck is that I was parked for about a year before I got it, when I got it, it needed the distributor stuck plugs wires, done all that and repalced the electric fuel pump and the truck dont idle right I believe it is the carb. The carb is a (new before it ran a little then set) Proform. 400 small block, headers, Weidland intake, 400 Turbo trans, Pacer wheels good tires. the paint is really good, and has both trim sets on the exterior. good grille, 2in steel cowl hood, truck is lowered front and rear. The interior is pulled out because there are few holes in the floor nothing major, The dash pad, seats (factory buckets) door panels all reupostered with black leather red piping and stitches, 2 headliners, the truck is a air cab with air dash. Im sure theres plenty more I forgot.

THE BAD: The firewall started getting smoothed just needs finshed (still have all the parts if someone wanted it back in there) the interior is all out and the truck doesnt idle.. the truck is not far from being a really nice truck. I just dont have the resources to finsh it so ill let someone else..

I can take all the pics you want answer the questions the best i can. Call or text is best way to reach me.. 620-515-2 six seven 9. Name is Cory. I would like $4500.00 obo. worst I can say is no. Trades welcome, Bagged lowered lifted trucks a plus, nice truck.. dont really need a car I have one already. let me know. Located in Coffeyville, KS 67337
Old 08-22-2011, 12:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts