THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

WTF is wrong with people. Setting traps for fireman?

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2012, 08:36 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that happened 10 minutes from me. its seriously sad. rochester is not a bad place to live at, hate to see things things like this.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

yeah between the politics and the american people, this country is slowly burning to the ground... I just got back from a vacation trip in Florence Italy and they have zero crime simply because the consequences are so sever. This is what needs to happen here. Zero tolerance is the only answer. Get those damn hippy tree loving idiots out of politics and the government and get the old fashioned people back into office. We literally give people the right to do **** like this because everyone now puts there feelings into ****. Our fore fathers would be disappointed...
Old 12-25-2012, 01:18 AM
11 Second Hall Moniter

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

That guy killed his grandmother with a hammer, in 1980. And they let him back out. Good job America. FAIL
Old 12-25-2012, 09:57 AM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Three6GMC
yeah between the politics and the american people, this country is slowly burning to the ground... I just got back from a vacation trip in Florence Italy and they have zero crime simply because the consequences are so sever. This is what needs to happen here. Zero tolerance is the only answer. Get those damn hippy tree loving idiots out of politics and the government and get the old fashioned people back into office. We literally give people the right to do **** like this because everyone now puts there feelings into ****. Our fore fathers would be disappointed...
Amen brother well said . Not enough punishment for bad behavior , and too many mentally ill ****** running around.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 37 Likes on 25 Posts

I dont think the death penalty is the answer. no punishment in that.
Make them sit in jail by themself for life. No getting out EVER. 24/7 lockdown.
Death is to easy, everyone suffers but the person that murdered someone.
Old 12-25-2012, 02:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 103 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by GREENSIERRA
No thanks....... If you want to pay for it out of your pocket personally go right ahead. My tax dollars can go into things that actually benefit the people on the planet that matter.

I would have no issue paying for the bullet to fix some scumbag rotting away in prison.
Old 12-25-2012, 02:34 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GREENSIERRA
Originally Posted by 1994Vmax
No thanks....... If you want to pay for it out of your pocket personally go right ahead. My tax dollars can go into things that actually benefit the people on the planet that matter.

I would have no issue paying for the bullet to fix some scumbag rotting away in prison.
Exactly. Yes life would be the way for them to think about it, but the thought of being executed i am sure is a scarey feeling in it self, they should know what it is like to take that ride. Not to mention jailing is being payed for buy us.
Old 12-25-2012, 03:05 PM
I AM A MOTHERF*CKER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He was a convicted murderer already, but I'm sure he will be used to argue for more gun control here in NY.

He beat his grandmother to death with a hammer in 1981, out of prison since 1998 (17 years?? Really?)
Old 12-25-2012, 03:16 PM
Mod with training wheels

Received 202 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by TurboBerserker
He was a convicted murderer already, but I'm sure he will be used to argue for more gun control here in NY.

He beat his grandmother to death with a hammer in 1981, out of prison since 1998 (17 years?? Really?)
Lol yeah....funny how insanity like that ends up back out on the streets again. My aunt was murdered in 1996, gun shot at point blank range...guy only got 11 years. Another 3 tacked on for an additional charge because my mom was standing right behind her.

The justice system is broken...I don't have much hope for the legislative or executive branches either
Old 12-25-2012, 05:38 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by smokeshow
Lol yeah....funny how insanity like that ends up back out on the streets again. My aunt was murdered in 1996, gun shot at point blank range...guy only got 11 years. Another 3 tacked on for an additional charge because my mom was standing right behind her.

The justice system is broken...I don't have much hope for the legislative or executive branches either
sorry about your loss.

Quick Reply: WTF is wrong with people. Setting traps for fireman?