THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Would you take offense to this....

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2005, 09:47 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i could take a picture of your truck and put it on a sticker maybe that will give you guys an idea of what im able to do. pm me what you want it to say, what font, and what colors. for a pewter truck i would prob. go with blue. i can do some barbed wire in it or diamond plate. just a couple ideas. let me know guys
Old 07-02-2005, 11:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Any sign shop can make them any size any color. On my tailgate just above the CHEVEROLET, in one inch letters says.
THAT'S A HEMI?
GET USED TO THE VIEW.
I've had no vandalism,but a few Hemis have tried me
Old 07-02-2005, 11:34 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by SierraCrew
Here's the one I saw on ebay, but just not sure how it would look.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT
I kinda like this one.
For sell by the same guy

Not that my truck can do anything to a hemi
Old 07-02-2005, 01:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fogle04
i could take a picture of your truck and put it on a sticker maybe that will give you guys an idea of what im able to do. pm me what you want it to say, what font, and what colors. for a pewter truck i would prob. go with blue. i can do some barbed wire in it or diamond plate. just a couple ideas. let me know guys
Is there any way you can post a pic of your ideas?
This is cool I think alot of guys would want one of these people just need to see something
Old 07-06-2005, 04:08 PM
TECH Resident

You guys are tooooo much, funny how i never see things classed in the right place. I mean, if you are driving around in a Ford, top of the line SVt dept truck, why not have a sticker that reads.................HERE SRT-10 HERE? Fair classed rides as far as competition goes there, SVT vs. SRT dept, two equally rated special division trucks..................oh, I forgot, FORd quit making them........LMAO.......LMAO! But all in all the HEMI should be classed with the chevy guys running the 5.3/6.0s and the triton 5.4s are more inline with the HEMI. The HEMI is a regular based engine being offered in everything from jeeps, trucks, cars. It should never be in direct competition in the N/A form against a "L", its like comparing a apple to a orange. And as far as stock goes, some of those N/A Hemi engines are running stock "L's" off the track, thats got to be worth something right there alone...........but I like the "L's" and will never knock them, I know what they are capable of, I just think you'd look rediculous riding around in a ligtning with a here here HEMI sticker on the back glass when a SRT-8 charger (this fall's release for sale) or 300 C comes up and shows ya what a HEMI is really capable of, now thats funny, I don't care who you are! Go look on the SRT forum, there is already a bone stock SRT 8 300 C over there running 12s............Dodge is taking this hemi stuff seriously in the SRT dept., and I think you guys better watch for the future of it, the 5.7 is a good engine don't get me wrong, but its an everyday power plant and nothing spectacular compared to the SRT 8. Just give it some time.................don't feel to bad riding around in that "L" when that big 4 door with the A/C pumping reads your window decal and laughs when you get passed by him, it just might be me riding around, so watch it......LMAO!!
Old 07-06-2005, 04:11 PM
TECH Resident

Now, I can see a silverado or sierra riding around with that in the back glass..............thats fair!
Old 07-06-2005, 04:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Rumble Bee Ram
Now, I can see a silverado or sierra riding around with that in the back glass..............thats fair!
halifax county where is that Im in greensboro
Old 07-06-2005, 04:39 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 02sierraz71_5.3
halifax county where is that Im in greensboro

Roanoke Rapids-Lake Gaston arear.
Old 07-06-2005, 10:49 PM
Banned

I have a sticker that says..

"Yeah Its Got a Vortech, and Yeah It Will Whip Your Hemis ***"

Its gotten me in alot of races
Old 07-07-2005, 06:29 AM
TECH Addict

ive not seen a hemi around here thats wanted any of mine yet and doubt they will take a lightning stock for stock

Quick Reply: Would you take offense to this....